Main Menu

Rumors?

Started by RIGHTON, Feb 21, 2006, 01:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

peanut butter puddin surprise

as the former king of bad vibes, that comment is totally out of line.  wow.  just, wow.

Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

Irony Cop

Quoteas the former king of bad vibes, that comment is totally out of line.  wow.  just, wow.

peanut butter puddin surprise

Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

ratsprayer

this thread never really got going.

CC

irony cop/nojoke/etc.. if you have things to say, just log in with your usual screenname cause hiding like this and poking at people makes you look like an uhhhh... you know. so log in and be nice, or hush...

Coltrane

thank you CC!!!!!!!!!!!
....as mayor of Drugachusettes, I declare this pizza to be...AWESOME!!!

tv eye

DD......what band are you in?  

DD

QuoteDD......what band are you in?  

follow the links in my signature.  the "band" is mostly me these days with the aid of a friend doing the fantastic drummery as my skills arent quite developed as a drummer.  its called Red Nails.  it may eventually be a full band again if i find members but for now will continue playing acoustic and recording tracks.  im wrapping an album now and already have half the next one written.  

the writing process works more quickly than the saving process for studio time, pressing, promoting, etc.  diy is both a blessing and a curse.
[url="//www.myspace.com/rednails"]www.myspace.com/rednails[/url]

www.garageband.com/artist/rednails

maisie

i dig your stuff.  let me know if you ever get a band together and play a show out.  maybe i can throw you on  one of our  bills or somethin
[url="//www.myspace.com/elegantfires"]www.myspace.com/elegantfires[/url]

EC

Quotei dig your stuff.  let me know if you ever get a band together and play a show out.  maybe i can throw you on  one of our  bills or somethin

RAR!  I love it when a bad plan backfires!  Huz-zah!

TheBigDonger

i miss this board.  is Jim  out of rehab yet?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D
eat meat, eat meat, eat a big ole stear.

scientology is the answer.  sorry jesus.