DANNY CASH DESERVES THE BEST BURRITO PARTY EVER!!!

Started by patrick, Mar 10, 2006, 10:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

patrickhallahan

Hello everybody....

Just saw this on the DANNY CASH SHAVES HEAD FOR THE KIDS thread.

Time to reward Danny for all his good deeds.  Vote NOW!  He's losing to a dog, I tell you!  A DOG!

Patrick

ps:  Danny, if that doggy beats you, I'll buy you a freakin burrito myself. You deserve it.

<<Hey...this is Brian. I'm a friend of Danny's. Since Danny is such a great friend in the mix, I've decided to nominate him for this little burrito party contest Q'Doba (one of our favorite burrito places around here, second only to La Bamba) is having.

We need all the votes we can get, as yesterday a dog was winning this contest. Well, that dog is now in a distant 10th place with 200 votes while some other dude is sitting pretty in the lead with over 600.

Our pal Danny? 11 votes (as of 4:35PM EST).

Here's the link.

http://www2.qdobawhodoyoulove.com//viewNomination.php?id=436

And here's a fun poster.

Thanks,
Brian.
http://www.transmission3000.com/
 >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
i can pretend like they're spiders all tangled up in my web.....

tdan

I did a search of the nominees for Danny.  Part of the problem could be that Brian submitted him three different times.  He has two entries with 5 votes and one with 22 votes.
Well the music is your special friend
Dance on fire as it intends
Music is your only friend
Until the end

SiOuxTribe

Lets get mr. Cash alot of burritos.
hey patrick, do you like Chipotles?  Thats a good burrito place around these parts in northern va. at least.  They come in aluminum foil.  I like to toss them around and pet them.  Shiney things are fun.
Passion dripping from the coyote's eyes,
He can taste his blood,
An' blood never lies,
Pale face die. - Kiedis

Transmission3000

Yeah...I screwed up. The site didn't approve his nomination and kept redirecting me to some OTHER dude's nomination page, so I submitted again. Then I sent them a nasty email and they must have added the third. The link I posted should be the Good one. Pour all your voting into that one.

Thanks, Pete!

-brian.

MMJ_fanatic

Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

EC

Another key helpful measure in order to secure this man in burrito history is that you can vote more than once if you have more than one email address.

Or nine.  If you have nine.  Does anybody else have a really stupid number of email addresses?

sweatboard

There's Still Time.........

ratsprayer

dragonboy

Sorted!
Makes me want some Mexican food  :)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.