Signed Fender on Ebay

Started by tdan, Feb 27, 2006, 12:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tdan

I just happened across this Ebay listing and thought I would pass it along.

http://cgi.ebay.com/MY-MORNING-JACKET-signed-FENDER-GUITAR-Jim-James-PROOF_W0QQitemZ7594448043QQcategoryZ58697QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

You are looking at a Fender Squire Bullett signed by MMJ!!!! I personally got this signed at a show in Arizona by Jim, Bo, Carl and Patrick. The shipping to the U.K. costs 30 GBP. Please email me for rates outside the U.K. I accept cash, check, money order, bidpay or paypal. Checks take 2 weeks to clear after I have recieved them. All mailed payments must be in U.S. Dollars. I reserve the right not to accept paypal and I request that you email me before paying with paypal.
Well the music is your special friend
Dance on fire as it intends
Music is your only friend
Until the end

Angry Ewok

I've been daydreaming about someday, somehow, getting a signed copy of Z on vinyl... That'd make my day, for sure. How the hell do you meet MMJ after shows, anyway?

*jealous*

It irritates me that this eBay account is a small business based on selling autographed junk (not to offend any Squire Bullet owners, or anything), and here I am a fan and can't figure out how to get an album signed for myself.

--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

shiptain

anyone else notice the pickguard looks like it is just laying on top of the original pickguard? hell, it doesn't even fit the guitar.

MMJ_fanatic

the listing is gone now...?
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

NJ2KY

Yeah i can't seem to get on the page either.  
the memories of a man in his old age are the deeds of a man in his prime.

MMJ_fanatic

BY-THE-WAY:  these guitars ARE NOT FENDERS!.  They are made for the autograph company to look like Fenders.  If you want the signed pickguard put on an actual Stratocaster (American one) they charge an extra $500.00
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.