Replied E-mail

Started by ofelfelo, Apr 10, 2006, 04:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ofelfelo

Have any of you ever e-mailed one of the band members and recieved an actual reply??

primushead

ofelfelo

did it take a while? I'm not really expecting any sort of reply, but I was just wondering if they get the chance sometimes...

EC

my guess is that they're probably pretty busy getting ready for the upcoming bunch of shows, so i wouldn't be too sad if you don't hear back.  :)

i believe mr. cc baxter (the board mod) said once that everything is read.  

ofelfelo

that's neat...

it's just that I saw them around a week ago up here in Louisville on campus, and Jim James along with a few others sat close behind me, and I got all "star struck" and didn't say hi or nothing!

I'm trying to get over it, but it's proving to be pretty difficult! I hope I get to see them around soon...

primushead

What were they on campus for?  I'm assuming you go to Louisville...

ofelfelo

yeah, I go to the University of Louisville up here, and our music school has shows from time to time. So here I was sitting up in the balcony with my boyfriend, when here he pops up along with the lead singer of VHS or Beta and I almost lost it! I better get to see em' soon! haha...

primushead

peanut butter puddin surprise

Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

ChiefOKONO

I did about a year ago or so.. very cool of them!

MMJ_fanatic

they do when they have time--which I imagine is kinda tight right now...
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

wellfleet

not only did they reply to my email, they also came to my house and baked me a bundt cake. carl was only wearing an apron.  :o

no!!! but a girl can wish...
everything sucks. really.

ofelfelo

haha, I know what you mean... everytime I think I see James face, which was oh so beautiful!  :;)

goldengirl

Just seeing Jim James' face makes me smile. Not only is he a great musician and has the most beautiful voice ever, but he is so adorable. I love his beard! I think he made me appreciate beards on all men more. Very attractive   ::)

kellilou3

goldengirl

Yes that is a good one. :) I have seen it in their gallery. Jim is so sexy!

EC

brucie looks like one of the owls.

kellilou3

QuoteJim is so sexy!

I'm trying to figure out if he weren't the awesome lead singer of a band, would we still feel the same way?

EC

I'm trying to figure out if he weren't the awesome lead singer of a band, would we still feel the same way?

i think brucie would still look like an owl, there.  oh for sure.

tomEisenbraun

that's my  finger closest to the bottom right corner

8)
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.