*Official Webcast PARTY Thread*

Started by sweatboard, Oct 10, 2005, 06:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EC

well, guess you'll have to hand deliver it to all of us ;)

Whew.  Okay.  How long do you think it takes to ride your bike to Holland? ;)

sweatboard

Did they just quote me on NPR.  My wife is going to me so impressed.
There's Still Time.........

EC

Hey dudes,

Just a reminder that if you listened to the show last night, you should email NPR at allsongs@npr.org and let them know.  It's important for them to know that people listen and enjoy their shows, and they're kind of a cool thing. :)

LaurieBlue

QuoteI really have liked the show tonight. But if there's one complaint about MMJ shows, or MMJ tours in general, is that they never mix up the setlists. I mean, I'm pretty sure this is almost the same setlist as the last few shows. I know they are touring to support a new album, but I just wish they would change up the other songs they play on a nightly basis. THey have a huge selection of songs they can play.  

I don't know, do you know how many people have NEVER seen MMJ live yet?  I would venture to say more than those who have.  Most are getting to know them from the "Z" exposure, and then they have to play their most popular songs that everyone wants to hear (including me :-)).  That doesn't leave a whole lot of room for more, but when there is room, they are doing a fine job of throwing in some surprises. IMHO.

I've seen one band over 50 times, and you want to talk about never mixing up the setlist over 10-15 years' time save for a couple of songs every coupla years.  Talk about frustrating.  But I love'em just the same and will see them every chance I get :-).

EC

Anybody else notice that this thread keeps getting stuck?  Like, I see that Laurie posted in it today at 9ish, and yet, I can only get to pg. 16 with a post from last night...

weeeeirrrrrdddd...  

whothrewthecake

i'm still thinking about this show. it's just getting me all excited.

EC

You know, I just feel the need to bump this thread.  16 pages in one night.  That's perhaps a new record.

[smiley=rock.gif]