Bang! I Love Chicago!

Started by kevinjanes, Oct 05, 2005, 01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kevinjanes

I just pulled out a cassette tape I have of Jim's old band Month Of Sundays. It was a demo he gave a friend of mine when they went to college at UK together around 1998 or so. Jim handwrote a track list and the first track was "Bang! I Love Chicago!"

I hope someone out there loves Chicago too and wants these last 2 tickets I have for 10.22.05 at the Vic. (I can't go  :( see other post). This is my last attempt to sell them before they get donated to public radio to give away on the air or something, but I'd love to sell them to get my money back.

- 2 tickets
- $50.00 for the pair which includes shipping
- Paypal preferred, but we can work something out

I bought 'em thru MMJ direct ticketing and with all the fees and shipping I spent $51.50, but I'll settle for the even $50.00 C'mon folks, this one should sell out...E-mail me or send a PM if interested.

JacketGal

I'll take one of those if you're willing to split them up?
lemme know via PM. ;D
But seein you feels good, and its always understood.
That anything much sweeter would make me die.

EC

(look at your fun new picture, lady!!  Very lovely.)

JacketGal

Thank ya kindly, I am seeing Z's everywhere lately! hheheh

JacketGal

kevinjanes

checked it and replied...

Guiness? Are you out there? If so, check your PM too...

peanut butter puddin surprise

somehow, I thought this thread would be about the White Sox....

hmmmmm
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

ratsprayer

Quotesomehow, I thought this thread would be about the White Sox....

hmmmmm

or pizza?  gangsters?

JacketGal

Pm'd you back Kevin, thanks.

p.s. Go Sox!! We LOVES our pizza too! :) &gangsters are sooo 20th century, heheh!!!

kevinjanes

Alright folks, Jacketgirl bought one ticket, that means I still have one more left. This show is general admission mind you, so who wants it? We're only a week and a half out, so if you want it, jump on it fast... $25 for the ticket which includes shipping...Lemme know!

havibulin

Quotesomehow, I thought this thread would be about the White Sox....

White sox?? They play in Chicago too??

hell yes, and they are rawkin' in the ACLS this year.  take that, boston!  ;)

havibulin

sorry, cant jump on board that bandwagon...i'm a cubs fan. :-[

but i would root for the sox if they play St. louis in the WS.

Quotesorry, cant jump on board that bandwagon...i'm a cubs fan. :-[

but i would root for the sox if they play St. louis in the WS.

awwwwwwwwwwwww c'mon, i bet the whole city of chicago is rootin' for the sox now!  esp. after that "bad call" last night....whoooooooooweeeee!!

Alligator Gar

I live in Chicago, but I don't buy tickets to see Keyboard Bands. Sorry. :-/

kevinjanes

QuoteI live in Chicago, but I don't buy tickets to see Keyboard Bands. Sorry. :-/

I assume you're speaking of MMJ and calling them a keyboard band? So you won't buy tickets to see keyboard bands, but you'll post on their message board? Come now, are you one of those long-time fans that's pissed they have a more prevalent keyboard on Z? I love me some keys if they're played well. The glory-rock power chords thing can only last so long. It's time to evolve...

kevinjanes

OK, that aside, you people keep posting about baseball on here, but does anyone want this ticket? I'd hate to waste it...Don't get me wrong, I love me some baseball, but my Reds were dead back in May...

havibulin

I do know someone who might want to go. I am waiting to hear back from them. if he decides yes...we'll help you out and take your ticket for ya. but it is out of my personal control.

Quoteawwwwwwwwwwwww c'mon, i bet the whole city of chicago is rootin' for the sox now!  esp. after that "bad call" last night....whoooooooooweeeee!!

not sure about that...chi-town is pretty divided when it comes to baseball. lots of fightin'