louisville show

Started by BIGVICLBI, Oct 14, 2005, 10:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BIGVICLBI

If you were to fly in for the show would you fly into st. louis or is there an airport in louisville? Mapquest says about 4 hour drive between cities.

tdan

Either fly into Louisville International or Northern Kentucky Greater Cincinnati airport (only like 1.5 hour drive).
Well the music is your special friend
Dance on fire as it intends
Music is your only friend
Until the end

kevinjanes

Does Louisville have an airport? C'mon, we're the 16th largest city in America now! Really, we're just a mid-sized town, but we merged our city and surrounding county governments a few years ago which technically makes us #16 in size, but you'll see when you get here that that's sort of a joke. But our city officials like to talk about it a lot. Apart from all that though, the largest UPS sorting hub in the US is at the Louisville airport, so yes, we have one.  :) Plus, Orlando Bloom's character flew into it in Elizabethtown.

peanut butter puddin surprise

oh yeah, we got an airport...cmon down!
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

BIGVICLBI

i checked it out and.....YOU DO HAVE AN AIRPORT! ;DGot some ticket info and it is probably doable I was thinking about hitting the 3 texas shows for my B-DAY weekend but I'd assume the show in LOUISVILLE will rock like never before since its the hometown and final show. Tix are still available only thing is its a weekday but who cares!!I'll give myself off.

kevinjanes

sure it's a weekday, but the next day is Thanksgiving! Who works on Thanksgiving apart from nurses and cops?

ycartrob

BIGVIC, I'd stay an extra day to take in Louisville. My wife and I are from Nashville and we go to Louisville for shows, partly b/c we love hanging there. There's a couple of really cool areas to stroll and hang and every time we have been there, everyone has been very friendly. It's a lot hipper than Nashville.

ratsprayer

louisville is one of the few cities ive been to that has things to do and a good atmosphere.  4th street has a shitload of good bars and clubs, good restaurants too.  bardstown is amazing with all its little shops.  its definitely not a city you rush in to and rush back out.  stay and enjoy wots there.  im lucky to only be 3 hours away from it.  

BIGVICLBI

Well there goes my dream.The day before Thanksgiving, the most traveled holiday weekend of the year. Damn i'm an idiot. DAMN >:(DAMN >:(DAMN >:(