Is Jim james single

Started by Laura, May 23, 2006, 06:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

goldengirl

Quotewell i dont think jim would date lindsay lohan, but then again, i never thought someone like devendra banhart would date her, either.

Who is Devdendra Banhart?

ratsprayer

Who is Devdendra Banhart?

weirdo psych-folk guy that has put out quite a bit of wonderful material in the past few years.  check him out.  REJOICING IN THE HANDS, NINO ROJO, AND CRIPPLE CROW are all amazing albums.

goldengirl

Hmmmm... I'll have to remember that name. I shouldn't have problem, doubt it's that common.

And he dates her? Well I guess good job Lindsay for dating cool rocker guys.
It's better than that tool from that 70's show. He actually has his own show called "Yo Mama".
Holy hell, what happened to MTV? I remember in the 80's coming home from school and watching actual videos. I would love to see some MMJ on there. Have you ever seen any of their videos? The only gimpse I ever caught was in Target and it was on the tv's adverstising "Off the Record" from Z.

Random question.
 What was the name of the game with the ball in the buckets on the 'Bozo Show'. Can't remember the specific name?????

Dee.

Wasn't it called The Grand Prize Game?  Or was that something else?

The Lindsay/Devendra story was over before it really began.  Apparently, they were spotted kissing one night.  Maybe they were drunk.

goldengirl

QuoteWasn't it called The Grand Prize Game?  Or was that something else?

The Lindsay/Devendra story was over before it really began.  Apparently, they were spotted kissing one night.  Maybe they were drunk.

YES!!!!
Thank you for that. It was driving my friend and I nuts!
Man I loved that show.  :D

Dee.

MMJ_fanatic

and then Jim kicked a feild goal with it, rugby style, perfect "Drop-Kick"

Straight answers are hard to come by

"don't kick the baby"
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

BH

Considering he thinks a night of surrender sounds as sweet as a baby in a blender and he will sing you songs as long as you don't make it last any longer than it has too....
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

EC

i have a more important question:

do you think the next album will be a hip hop album?  i'm starting to think it might...  and i'm starting to think that i would really like that...  thoughts?

Jon T.

QuoteWasn't it called The Grand Prize Game?  Or was that something else?

My brother and I used to play a home made version of "The Grand Prize Game!"

Of course we didn't any sweet Schwinn 10 speeds to giveway.

Dee.

My siblings and I did too.  Bozo was an inspiration.  :)

Easy Morning Rebel

QuoteI don't think there is anything wrong with having an inoccent crush on someone. I have a crush on Jim also.
He is just an  intriguing, smart, and creative person. Not to mention that when he sings it is just so relaxing and puts such a good vibe out there.
If he did have a girlfriend I would hope it would be no one like Lindsay Lohan.
I know when all the gossip magazines said she was dating Ryan Adams, not Bryan Adams, my friend Cori was not too happy.
She loves Ryan Adams.
I hated that Lohan/Ryan gossip too, because I also love Ryan. Who doesn't by the way? Anyway, it was just a misunderstanding from the media, as usual. It's actually a little bit funny too though, isn't it?

Probably, it's just a made up about Jim and her too. She's just too much. And Jim wouldn't stand her. Uh, what the heck. I'm just babbling. I don't know what I want to say, only that I love Jim as much as I love Ryan and I wouldn't mind dating him if I go the chance or something like that, apparantely!
[url="http://www.last.fm/user/SoAlive/"]http://www.last.fm/user/SoAlive/[/url]

Even cowgirls get the blues

wellfleet

first off... why do i always have to come to the defense of comely hollywood chicks... but....

i dare anyone here to watch lindsay lohan in robert altman's upcoming "a prairie home companion" and say lohan isn't an actress. i will be vindicated...

and also, it's beyond ridiculous to pass judgments based on assumptions based on rumours based on shit you read in US weekly or Star, etc. i don't know lindsay lohan, none of y'all know her either so it's kinda funny to be upset with whom she does or does not kiss...

besides... give the poor little girl a break. she's still very very young, obviously her family trouble has been well documented, and why would you care, anyway? she doesn't stay up nights thinking about the weirdos you brought home to mom...  ;)
everything sucks. really.

jrat

i love lindsay lohan, shes fucking hot, at least she was when she wasnt skinny. i oved her full figure
wave upon wave of demented avengers march cheerfully out of obscurity into a dream - pink floyd

Laura

I think the Lindsay Lohan comment was a joke and that Jim James was never rumored to be dating her.

wellfleet

well, duh!
but i just wanted to go on record and say it's freaking retarded to say things like "If he did have a girlfriend I would hope it would be no one like Lindsay Lohan.
I know when all the gossip magazines said she was dating Ryan Adams, not Bryan Adams, my friend Cori was not too happy.  She loves Ryan Adams. "
because from what i've seen, and other people on the forum can attest to, ryan adams is not just a little bit of an asshole on stage. and because saying that about someone you've never said one word to is sooooooooooo junior high.
somehow, people over the age of 25 don't worry about thay shit so much. you'll get over it...  ;)
everything sucks. really.

goldengirl

Um...okay well let's just calm down a little shall we?

I don't really care who the hell he dates. I am just saying something out of my ass.
He can date Lindsay or whom ever he choses.
I don't think it is very nice to say that someone is still acting like their junior high just because they make some dumb comment about famous people.
I thought the whole point of being on a message board is to talk shit and have fun with other fans of MM? Is that not the point?
Besides I am over 25. Not worried. Just putting in my two cents. It's all in fun.
 ;)

painted8

yes, there's just one of him. He's just one guy.

That's funny.

DD

im not sure but if he is you ladies can get in line behind DD because ima make him my furry love bear.  im getting a chubby just thinking of him in the leather outfits ive picked out.
[url="//www.myspace.com/rednails"]www.myspace.com/rednails[/url]

www.garageband.com/artist/rednails

SiOuxTribe

Quotei have a more important question:

do you think the next album will be a hip hop album?  i'm starting to think it might...  and i'm starting to think that i would really like that...  thoughts?

Jim said in some interview commenting on his recent pneumonia attack that the next record will be some sort of "Calypso" album.
Passion dripping from the coyote's eyes,
He can taste his blood,
An' blood never lies,
Pale face die. - Kiedis