Bonnaroo Blue Room Thread Chat

Started by JohnnyRage, Jun 17, 2006, 09:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rob

"demon eyes are watchin' everywhere"

JohnnyRage

the end part was "Head Held High".

I have yet to see lowdown live. However, it might be the only song that can't compare to the album version.
[size=13]Be Right Here Forever...Go Through This Thing Together...And On Heaven's Golden Shores We'll Lay Our Heads[/size][/i]

Remmi

I like the whistling.  Nice touch.  Violin good addition as well.  I've never heard of andrew bird before.
Dieu et les Dames.

JohnnyRage

Speaking of guitar outtros, The Way He Sings.

I was unaware that Carl sang backup on TWHS.
[size=13]Be Right Here Forever...Go Through This Thing Together...And On Heaven's Golden Shores We'll Lay Our Heads[/size][/i]

Elizanne33

yeah, I really like the violin.

rob

ahhhhhh Masterplan.............HOT
"demon eyes are watchin' everywhere"

Elizanne33

This is the first song off of ISM that I really got into! love it!!!

doEVILslittle

sexy ass keyboardss in this verses, love the bo

JohnnyRage

Another song I need to see live! I need some water!

Nice organ playing Bo.

Remmi

Dieu et les Dames.

Remmi

Is anyone else sitting in front of their computer drinking beer and rocking out like you're really there?  lol
Dieu et les Dames.

Elizanne33

Quotesexy ass keyboardss in this verses, love the bo

Damn right!

Elizanne33

doEVILslittle

fucking epic...i love at dawn live...

before i die i want to see it open a show with a 10 minute jam before jim starts singing

JohnnyRage

It's taken me a while to grow inot "at dawn", but i definitely like it.

Has it always had the slide guitar, that's a Carl Hungus thing right?

Remmi

Never really got into at dawn til I saw them play at the palace in louisville......magic.
Dieu et les Dames.

JohnnyRage

QuoteIs anyone else sitting in front of their computer drinking beer and rocking out like you're really there?  lol

Nope, I'm drinking vodka soda lime. And yes Rocking it out, often with my hands in the air.

doEVILslittle

audio cut out for me, any good jim james banter before golden?

JohnnyRage

One time on the way to work, when life was really hard, Golden made my cry.

Cry, but in a good way.

I'm serious.

The sky was morning and golden.

doEVILslittle

bo is on fire.....nailing the falsetto harmonies