Bonnaroo Blue Room Thread Chat

Started by JohnnyRage, Jun 17, 2006, 09:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Remmi

I think, lyrically at least, Golden might be Jim's best.  Definitely up there.
Dieu et les Dames.

JohnnyRage

Audio cut for everyone i guess.

Golden has my favorite MMJ verse.
[size=13]Be Right Here Forever...Go Through This Thing Together...And On Heaven's Golden Shores We'll Lay Our Heads[/size][/i]

Remmi

I heard say something to the effect of "we're gonna play for awhile if you're up to it"
Dieu et les Dames.

JohnnyRage

Gideon might be there most well composed song. Put a Gideon on every album.

Eddie Vedder, cover Gideon.
[size=13]Be Right Here Forever...Go Through This Thing Together...And On Heaven's Golden Shores We'll Lay Our Heads[/size][/i]

doEVILslittle

god descends from heaven everytime this song is played.....just to rock the fuck out....gideon has grown on me one thousand fold after first hearing it on the album

is that andrew bird i hear playing violin? EDIT: and now i see him

JohnnyRage

I need more cowbell, or violin in this case!

Everyone is watching this in full screen right? If not double click on MMJ.

Elizanne33

I wasn't that into Z  when I first got it, but one night I was driving home from work down a country road and this song was on and all of a sudden I started seeing shooting stars. That was the moment I realized I really loved this song.

Remmi

Dieu et les Dames.

JohnnyRage

Merry Christmas from the family.

3 songs i have yet to see.

doEVILslittle

im going back and forth from full screen, to check on what the people are saying....but i think i'm just gonna act like im at a concert and full screen it and rock

x-mas curtain!!!!!!! in june!!!!!!!!! hahaha havent heard this live on any boots

JohnnyRage

Where does Bo keep the jamaican drum thingies?

corey

QuoteIs anyone else sitting in front of their computer drinking beer and rocking out like you're really there?

*Raises hand*

QuoteWhere does Bo keep the jamaican drum thingies?
In one of his synths.

rob

"demon eyes are watchin' everywhere"

JohnnyRage

I keep mine in my pocket ;D

This is Dondante right? Or am I confused?

doEVILslittle

i'd like to go on record as saying i don't like new dante, don dante is much better

the quiet build up is so much better than the jamming before the build up

if they jammed on the quiet part before, maybe i'd like it more... idunno

JohnnyRage

I'll take some wrong Dondante over some no Dondante.

That's for sure.

But yeah, it's much different, but only for half the song.

JohnnyRage

Who's playing congas?

And another guitar player?

Clarkwork

I love the new version.  Very Cool.  Sounds awesome.
If you don't know for yourself, how could you ever know for me....

doEVILslittle

Elizanne33

I like this version, but it doesn't have the same effect though.