What's up with Jim's outfit?

Started by ChiefCrowe, Jul 09, 2006, 02:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EC

Quotethe superbee hat rules!  i actually own a superbee emblem from my dad's car...

you should put it on a hat for bo.  :)

cmccubbin25

jim rocked a new outfit today...a sweet Mount Rushmore tee!
Visit [url="http://www.37flood.com"]http://www.37flood.com[/url] for Louisville music news.

ChiefOKONO

YES!!!!!!

glad to hear it!    :D

Quotejim rocked a new outfit today...a sweet Mount Rushmore tee!

evilPaauwe

whats the einstein wardrobe theory.
cheers.

EC

Quotewhats the einstein wardrobe theory.

basically, it's electricity = mymorningjacket skwhaired

ycartrob

basically, it's electricity = mymorningjacet skwhaired

wow, now that's impressive (and I read it while I was removing some sort of lint from my belly button)

EC

wow, now that's impressive (and I read it while I was removing some sort of lint from my belly button)

that reminds me of an old boyfriend.  his belly button ended - ie, it didn't get all squishy in there, it was actually pretty smooth.  now this boy had a fair amount of hair on his chest.  okay, he was a rug.  so the hair acted as some sort of sandpaper like substance on his shirts, and subsequently would loosen the fibres and they would collect in this little smooth hole in his belly, and i mean, you can't even believe the lint removal at the end of the day.  because keep in mind that the hair surrounding the lip of his belly button also acted as some kind of net, thereby keeping the lint in the smooth little indent.

he was also a very smart person...  i wonder if all smart men have copious amounts of belly button lint.  

ycartrob

he was also a very smart person...  i wonder if all smart men have copious amounts of belly button lint.  

perhaps, but the real smart ones just keep it to themselves...

tomEisenbraun

;)
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

EC

so that it's a suprise for the girls? ;)
"oh, la la la making out is fu... what the?"

MMJ_fanatic

Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.