I think this sums up Bonnaroo 06...

Started by folded_fawn, Jul 12, 2006, 04:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BH

Actually mine was in June so I am older than you. :(

But you better damn well believe that if I'm in Japan, I'll take you up on that!  
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

dragonboy

Happy belated Birthday Grandpa!  ;)
Hope you had a good one!
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

TEO

QuoteBonnaroo 2006 MMJ show was the best of my year.  I've been assimilated.. I have a short clip from my camera about three minutes long of "it beats 4u" of that show. I was sitting in the handicapped seating next to the sound tables. I know how you must feel, I'm starting to feel like one of those crazy girlie fans you see obsessed with their favorite band...funny now cause I'm 31.
Wildflower-I am a grouchy 48 year old man and MMJ turns me into a crazy boy fan! Welcome to the club, you are gonna' love it! ( I have about 15 short clips from that same show, just wish I had the complete Wordless Chorus)
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

BH

The whole show is out there in .wav format.  Maybe somebody can help point me to the link?  I would mail it too if you want to send me some self addressed post.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

Bojangles

QuoteRemember how much more awesome that show would've been if 50 lame press people didn't get the privelege of being in front of the actual fans

I don't think there were 50 press people in front of the fans.  In fact I was 4 rows back directly in front of jim and there were no noticeable press people in front of me other than the two cameramen and maybe a few photographers.

And there's a link to the full audio in FLAC format in a thread under The Shows.
You think that's bad?  Remember the time I won a date to Mexico with Gary Coleman?

primushead

Quotebeatle bob is this guy who just shows up at concerts and festivals all over the country. I'm not exactly sure how, but he always has VIP passes, just because he's made a name for himself. He simply shows up at a concert and dances.

here's an interview with him:

http://www.austinchronicle.com/issues/dispatch/2003-03-14/music_feature23.html

Thanks DM.