New to MMJ :0)

Started by Caz, Oct 17, 2006, 12:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Wood

I'm looking for a place online where I may be able to copy or download the MMJ logo from It Still Moves, the one with the bear face and the two skeletons below. If anybody could help let me know. Thanks.

T

Caz

And I double quote - If you really love them, just go out there and get them all - that's what I did!  

And can I say I am new also, I saw/heard them for the very first time this past May at the United Center.  I was not desperate for PJ to come on, but by the time MMJ ended, I was DESPERATE for them to STAY on!  So I've waited until Thanksgiving to get my fix here in Chicago and then Indy.

The people on these boards are thee nicest!  Actually, I don't know why I got into these, but my last experience on the Days of the New (yeah, I know! everyone here hates Travis, but whatever!) boards was AWFUL!  Those people were down right NASTY!  They were constantly fighting and saying all kinds of nasty things - I just try to keep a sense of humor, I mean, C'MON! Life is TOO SHORT, people!  Plus, you might not even know who the heck you're writing these nasty things about!  After I got blasted by some a-hole, I emailed the moderator and asked to be removed.  Hasta-la-veesta, bay-bay!   :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* my arse!

Yeah the people here seem supremely friendly :) Some forums aren't so it's very nice to be here 8)
[url="//www.myspace.com/decentdentist"]www.myspace.com/decentdentist[/url]

megisnotreal

Yeah the people here seem supremely friendly :) Some forums aren't so it's very nice to be here 8)

Yes, this forum is superior to all others I have experienced.

ManNamedTruth

This is the best forum I've ever been on. I hate ones where too many people post and theres a new page of threads everyday.
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

sweatboard

QuoteThis is the best forum I've ever been on. I hate ones where too many people post and theres a new page of threads everyday.

Well, let's enjoy it while it lasts.
There's Still Time.........

MMJ_fanatic

Welcome to the happiest yabb on the net Caz!
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

ycartrob

I am tired of Flava Flav.

LaurieBlue

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=41455894&blogID=187156860

Anyone want to help this guy out? :-)

"On another note, what is it about the band My Morning Jacket? ...I listened to them more times than I would give anything else and still don't like it. "

sweatboard

Well, I was going to try and help him out then I noticed he doesn't like Modest Mouse or Lost In Translation, so I'm just going to chalk "Chris" up as a lost cause in this case.
There's Still Time.........

BH

And the Surfers?  Wow, he is the Anti-Dave.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

john_coktoseton

Oh lord! Jump and dance at all MMJ occasions! Especially to "At Dawn". My fav is Phone Went West, if you get to see it live count yourself  lucky. After four years I certaintaly do.

Anu

MMJ are definitely a sonic fix and private dancing fixation.

I'm a bit of a newbie, too. Listening to Z since last year and loving the spot in Elizabethtown, I knew I liked the band.

But then, I saw them at Bonnaroo in June 06, and well, that was it.

I have tickets for 11-13 at the Ryman and am so excited for my first full MMJ show (I confess to leaving the 'roo show much too early to catch another show--regretful, I know).