This dude looks like Jim

Started by deanna, Sep 09, 2006, 11:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dee.

My sister collects old National Geographics and we noticed this little strut muffin and I just had to share it. :)

evilPaauwe

cheers.

dragonboy

Yer but Jim's breasts aren't quite as big as that guys, are they?  ;)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

DuDess

beautiful tits  ;D wondering which cup-size he's wearing  ;) nice umbrella, and the woman is called isobella...

TEO

Peter Jenkins. Has written a couple of excellent books as well. I especially enjoyed the one where he took a boat around the coastline of the southern U.S.
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

TEO

QuoteYer but Jim's breasts aren't quite as big as that guys, are they?  ;)

Yeah DB you are right! But if you read the book you will see how this fat ass spoiled American (like me) manages to lose those titties by walking all over the fuckin' country. :)

dragonboy

Haha, I had no idea. Sounds like a good read as I love travel books. Cheers TEO, I'll look out for it when I'm in the UK next week (seeing the Jacket!!!)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

dragonboy

Dee.

Pay up, Pete! Hehehe. Okay, so he probably only looks like Jim on this particular cover ~ because of the shades, man.  8)

TEO

QuoteHaha, I had no idea. Sounds like a good read as I love travel books. Cheers TEO, I'll look out for it when I'm in the UK next week (seeing the Jacket!!!)

I absolutely cannot wait to hear about your first Jacket experience!  :) 4 for me, many more for you as well I hope!  ;D

Dee.

This dude also looks like Jim.  ;)

Haha, every time I look at this little bear I think of him.  See it?  Do you see it?

Bros!  

Dorothy_Mantooth

yeah, that magazine cover looks like if jim had a baby w/ 1978 levon helm
"[Adrien Brody] is a big hip-hop fan and plans on becoming a producer. He is being mentored by RZA."

MMJ_fanatic

QuoteThis dude also looks like Jim.  ;)

Haha, every time I look at this little bear I think of him.  See it?  Do you see it?

Bros!  

Its the rosy cheeks
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

EC

this is my new favourite thread ever.

Dee.

Thanks for the support. ;)