My Morning Jacket Dress Code...

Started by DaFunkyPrecedent, Jan 31, 2007, 07:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaFunkyPrecedent

Not a dress code perhaps...but i thought it would be cool if all the Jacket heads wore bath robes to their shows (A Morning Jacket)...call me stupid, but i think it's funny and clever.  

Have fun in the South who ever is going to all those shows...u lucky fucks.  
God damn those shaky knees.

primushead

I like where you're coming from, but I definitely would never wear a bathrobe to a show.  It's way to risky.

A_delle

QuoteI like where you're coming from, but I definitely would never wear a bathrobe to a show.  It's way to risky.

...yeeeaaaaaaaaaah. i don't think all the lovely ladies would really wanna pack in tight with bunch o dudes in flappin bathrobes. [Not that y'all aren't cute, it'd just be... a lil skeevy.]

:-/
call me paranoid.
-i got a fever,
and the only prescription
is more cowbell!

.Walt

QuoteI like where you're coming from, but I definitely would never wear a bathrobe to a show.  It's way to risky.

...yeeeaaaaaaaaaah. i don't think all the lovely ladies would really wanna pack in tight with bunch o dudes in flappin bathrobes. [Not that y'all aren't cute, it'd just be... a lil skeevy.]

:-/
call me paranoid.

skin to win  ;) thats what i always say.
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

DaFunkyPrecedent

you can wear clothes under silly...just got to rep the morning jacket.  Plus it's kinda funny thus the band would like it cause they're funny dudes who like to do weird and funny things...  Next show im at, you will see me in a bathrobe smoking a spliff.  

jsw513

I wear my bathrobe out in public anyways...I don't see why i can wear it to an mmj show.

the dude abides

peanut butter puddin surprise

Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

Angry Ewok

--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

ChiefOKONO

let me tell ya, wearing a bathrobe in public is pretty fun and funny!

DaFunkyPrecedent

looks like under the sea prom wear is the new dress code.  LUCKY!