Jim in Relix Mag this month

Started by Destinedeye, Nov 19, 2006, 08:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpacedCowboy

My friend bought the new Relix magazine today.  It has Les Claypool on the cover.  Jim is given a whole page to write about frozen food, and what to do with said food.  I just skimmed it, but it looks like a great piece.  I highly reccomend that someone goes out and grabs it and then puts it up here.
and the pump don't work cause the vandal took the handle

Jellyfish

That mag sux but I will buy it for Jim.;
The fact that my hearts beating
is all the proof you need

ellisintransit

It's well worth it. I have no scanner or I'd post it.

There's a part where he mentions what condiments to have in your fridge when you return from a tour or a trip.  Mayostard and Mustardayonnaise made the list.  Haha.  Pretty funny for us Mr. Show fans.  This thing had me laughing out loud.

suebeeboo

It's always good to know your Mr. Show fans!  Nice! ;)
other times I can barely see

Ive got an EVIL plan babe

We had vegan mayo at the restaurant where I once worked and this crackhead employee would always label it Vaginaise.  Then he called a coworker bologna  boobs and was promptly fired.  (buh-loh-nee for those of you who hate how bologna is spelled)
Just cause it starts off slow babe, doesn't mean I  don't have evil urges.

BH

QuoteWe had vegan mayo at the restaurant where I once worked and this crackhead employee would always label it Vaginaise.  Then he called a coworker bologna  boobs and was promptly fired.  (buh-loh-nee for those of you who hate how bologna is spelled)

Love the name!  Laughed Out Loud! ;D

Have you been working on it for a couple of days?
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

Ive got an EVIL plan babe

Yeah, a couple of days here and there when I'm not too busy doing other stuff.  

Haha, but yeah.  When I realized that the name also incorporated the OKonokos theme, I had to do it.
Just cause it starts off slow babe, doesn't mean I  don't have evil urges.

JacketGal

I saw this and it's great!! The pic alone is worth the price of the mag. I tried to find it on-line to post it but no luck! I'm going to try....
But seein you feels good, and its always understood.
That anything much sweeter would make me die.

megisnotreal

QuoteIt's well worth it. I have no scanner or I'd post it.

There's a part where he mentions what condiments to have in your fridge when you return from a tour or a trip.  Mayostard and Mustardayonnaise made the list.  Haha.  Pretty funny for us Mr. Show fans.  This thing had me laughing out loud.

Ha. I'll have to gank this issue from my friend who subscribes.

"Mmm... mom, it tastes like you used separate jars of mustard and mayonnaise!"

bridget

The Relix in my bookstore here has Tenacious D on the cover. Is the Les Claypool issue before or after that one?

ellisintransit

It's the December/January 2007 edition.

A kickass cover story on Les Claypool too.  I like this magazine.  

primushead

I work at a Deli/Sandwich shop right now, and we make 'Special Sauce' to put on sandwiches.  

::SPOILER::

It's only Mayo and Mustard mixed together.... :P

Dee.

Lemme scan this bitch...

Here we go:
BIG CLICK

* The grease is compliments of the salsa and chips I was eating while reading this @ at a Mexican restaurant.  I was LOLing and chokin' on mah chips.  Thanks, Jim.

ali

thanks for posting it d, i was trying to find it via the net but no luck.....

that has to be the funniest thing i've read in ages. thanks for the mental imagery, jim  ;D
love a song for the way it makes you feel

Dee.

That has to be one of the finest pull quotes I've ever had the pleasure of reading.

"Take off your nightie or Fila jogging suit and just roll around like a killer whale on the beach."

Hahaha.