WILD WILD WEST AT LOUISVILLE WATERFRONT

Started by yachyilton, May 31, 2008, 02:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yachyilton

My friends and I are going to dress as militias of cowboys and Indians to the Louisville waterfront show, we are all from central kentuck' and are sending smoke signals to any other aspiring buckeroos and engines to meet up before the show and set camp. WHOS WITH US?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

MY MORNING JACKET WILL BE IN A WILD WEST SHOOTOUT OF EPIC PROPORTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEWWW WWWWEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Angry Ewok

QuoteMy friends and I are going to dress as militias of cowboys and Indians to the Louisville waterfront show, we are all from central kentuck' and are sending smoke signals to any other aspiring buckeroos and engines to meet up before the show and set camp. WHOS WITH US?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

MY MORNING JACKET WILL BE IN A WILD WEST SHOOTOUT OF EPIC PROPORTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEWWW WWWWEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vikings > Cowboys > Indians

This formula shall remain true forever.

--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

Angry Ewok

P.S. If this issue is pushed any further, I say we settle this in an ol' fashioned [link=http://youtube.com/watch?v=8cOThQTaac0]Wall-O'-Death[/link] at the peak of Run Thru.
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

Love Dogg

"Sometimes it runs its course in a day, babe.  Sometimes it goes from night after night."

yachyilton

me along with a bunch of my buds seriously are dressing as cowboys and indians. i thought if anyone else would what to join it would be killer.

yachyilton

QuoteP.S. If this issue is pushed any further, I say we settle this in an ol' fashioned [link=http://youtube.com/watch?v=8cOThQTaac0]Wall-O'-Death[/link] at the peak of Run Thru.
i heard that was banned at concerts now cause someone like died. which "totally" surprised me.

getinthevan

As I will not be in Lousiville for the show, I think it should be a 3 way wall of death between the cowboys, the indians, and the vikings.

I once took part in a Wall of Death on a hill in the rain.  It turned into a circle pit and I ended up on my back in the mud.  Good times.  

Personally I like this video better.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=pJ_mdej9vko&feature=related

The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place

sujeckijw06

WILD WILD WEST SHOULD BE FUN.  I'AM IN.

BH

Nice!  Sounds like a great idea.   I applaud you.  

Smokin' from Shootin'!
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

Love Dogg

Quoteme along with a bunch of my buds seriously are dressing as cowboys and indians. i thought if anyone else would what to join it would be killer.

I think you should consider the possibility of ethically offending any groups or established citizens who, after generations and generations of being outcast and shunned, have suffered so that you and I can go the these coveted music events.  

And as a cowboy, myself, I just might be offended.   :'(

Just kidding.  ;D
"Sometimes it runs its course in a day, babe.  Sometimes it goes from night after night."

Bigsky

It is most likely just me, but a wall of death looks really dumb. Why not just punch your self in the face. Anyways, I know vikings, cowboys, and Indians are a tradition, but woulnd't it make more sense to dress up like devils and angels?