Dear Peeps  (RCMH Roll Call)

Started by Bermuda_Hitchhiker, Jan 18, 2008, 12:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reverend ToneZone

Quotei have no orange to wear but will be with my twin -both blonde and have glasses
we will be shaking our bootay in orch 5

i'll be in orchestra 5, too! nice. (row Q)

i'm bringing a MMJ virgin to the show ;-) converting another one

Nice, I'm in orchestra 5 too, row S!  I too am also bringing an MMJ virgin to the show.  Can't wait for the boys to blow my brother's mind!   ;)
None of this is physical . . . at least not to me.

doEVILslittle

it might be a little late to organize, though it might have been already...gideon glowstick war indoors anyone?

RedPatokaSea

QuoteAny good dive bars in the area of Radio City? My buddy and I are looking for some good BBQ (Dinosaur was recommended to us) and a good bar, possibly for after the show... I don't think last call is until 4am in NYC, I might be wrong though.

Best dive bar in the vicinity of Radio City (you don't have many choices, midtown is a bit drab): JIMMY'S CORNER 140 West 44th St (between 6th Ave and Broadway).
Boxing memorabilia all over the place, and it has a great soul jukebox.  About a 5 minute walk to Radio City.

That looks like a pretty tight bar.  I think I'll be hitting it up after the show.  Thanks for the suggestion.  

Others interested???

JerseyDan

orange huh? safe travels everyone

j_rud

GivenToFly and I are leaving now; gonna drive to Trenton from Philly and take the train in. Tickets went on sale nearly 5 months ago and its finally here...and just when I think I cant get any more excited Jim goes and hides the V under his cap on Conan...I only slept 3 hours last night and Im wired lol. Safe travels everyone, Im sure there will be lots to talk about tomorrow!
Say friend, you got any more of that good sasparilla?

lasvegas

for any of you interested, there will be a group of us headed to sullivan hall downtown after this show.

jacob fred jazz odyssey (JFJO) is playing an after-show midnight set.

should be a great way to unwind from jim spinning us all into a hectic frenzy.

cheers!!
Is there a doctor in the house tonight?

AllyDee

War Begun.........only time will tell

magomra

I have an extra if anyone needs it for face, Balcony.  PM me.

Bookshelf

QuoteAny good dive bars in the area of Radio City? My buddy and I are looking for some good BBQ (Dinosaur was recommended to us) and a good bar, possibly for after the show... I don't think last call is until 4am in NYC, I might be wrong though.

Best dive bar in the vicinity of Radio City (you don't have many choices, midtown is a bit drab): JIMMY'S CORNER 140 West 44th St (between 6th Ave and Broadway).
Boxing memorabilia all over the place, and it has a great soul jukebox.  About a 5 minute walk to Radio City.

That looks like a pretty tight bar.  I think I'll be hitting it up after the show.  Thanks for the suggestion.  

Others interested???

If you see a guy there in a purple t-shirt and glasses flying solo, that's me. Be careful...he bites.

alexzbik

PLEASE BRING BACK WAR BEGUN TONIGHT!!!!!
Stolen as the war begun, this time your soul is my one.