MMM's

Started by Tore, Dec 19, 2006, 06:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tore

My Morning Missionaries

How many have you turned to MMJ?

I think i'm rounding 10 soon.

BH

Two fully converted with four still on the fence.  Just waiting for the right moment to show them OKONOKOS and knock them completely off the fence with a force so big, it cannot be contained.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

JacketGal

Good Q ~ I'm not even sure!  :D I am always going on about them on other boards/forums, to friends and family...you name it. This music needs to be shared with folks who appreciate beauty!
But seein you feels good, and its always understood.
That anything much sweeter would make me die.

Angry Ewok

I love seeing the gospel in action, I only wish I were able to help the word spread more than I already do... Personally, I've been baptized by the reverb seven times, knighted thrice as my back was the makeshift bureau for autographs, and along with several folks here - have helped amass the MMJ Facebook Fan Club to nearly 1,000 members strong. But that's not enough... The World is not enough.
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

MyLifeISought

Brad- your work on the MMJ fanclub has been spectacular. You have left Tom's competing group in the dust! (Oh, and i'm still just listed as "party host". Could you rename me, like, "Setlist Geek" or something?)

As for me, i'm definitely at around 10.
"Music is my savior
I was tamed by rock and roll
I was maimed by rock and roll
Got my name from rock and roll"
-Wilco

cantrell-r

I have been working on everyone in my family, plus a lot of the people that I teach with.  Everyone seems to like their sound, but no one is over-the-edge crazy about them yet.  I have more work to do.  It shouldn't be this hard!

cmccubbin@work

i would say i have told anyone that is willing to listen to me..to the point of annoying people about it (especially my girlfriend!)

converts, probably between 15-20!
If you're lucky, MMJ will fill the void you didn't even know you ever had. If you're luckier, you'll get to see them live.

colleen

Quotei would say i have told anyone that is willing to listen to me..to the point of annoying people about it

yeah, i've had to lay off a bit on talking them up and just lead by example. converts: 10 ish (a few of those are still closet converts, though, for reasons i simply cannot fathom).
Everyone has a photographic memory. Some don't have film.

megisnotreal

Quote...have helped amass the MMJ Facebook Fan Club to nearly 1,000 members strong. But that's not enough... .

only 18 more to go before we hit the 4 digits!

I've made five successful converts thusfar. And those five, to my knowledge, have each made a convert of their own. It's a MMJ pyramid scheme.

Working on number six... me to sales rep @ work... "Hey, man, check out this cd I bought you..."

Angry Ewok

QuoteCould you rename me, like, "Setlist Geek" or something?)

Think of a title, PM it to me, and I'll bestow it upon you immediately. I have that sort of authority.

8-)
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

MMJ_fanatic

Somewhere between 20 and 40
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.