"WHAT SEATS I GOT IN THE PRE-SALE!!" THREAD

Started by EgoTesticle, Jun 26, 2008, 09:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EgoTesticle

This doesn't list the Promenade Box Seating. Does anyone know where the South Promenade Box Seats are?
Directly opposite the North Promenade Box Seats?
Brilliant point! Now, if we could just figure out where the North Promenade Box Seats are...
When facing west, they are on the left hand side of the East Promenade Box Seats... ;D
Got it! Awesome! These are gonna be great seats...
Sure, if you can find them. Bring a map, a compass, and a sundial. I dont care if its indoors, bring the sundial.
Again, excellent ideas. Should be a nice little adventure.

OK, I give ....

Where the Hell are the Promenade Box seats?

I see nothing on Ticketmaster or the MSG site that shows them
No clue but that's where I'll be!!   ;D

LOL

Me, too!

I have no idea where these boxes are .... But I grabbed a pair of tickets!
Thank you .... You've been a lovely audience ....I'll be here all week .... Try the veal!

oktacoma

This is from MSG's website FAQs:

South Seating
The South Press Box is generally reserved for working media during sporting events. For concerts, however, we have the opportunity to sell this seat location. The South Press Box is located between the 300 and 400 Level seating areas in the Arena.  The South Press Box consists of one row of folding chairs that is set up in this location. If your ticket is marked Section South,the folding chairs will be set up behind the last row between Sections 307-312. Please proceed to the Gate marked on your ticket and an usher will direct you to your seats.

If this is where the Promenade Box Seats are, that sucks!!

j_rud

QuoteThis is from MSG's website FAQs:

South Seating
The South Press Box is generally reserved for working media during sporting events. For concerts, however, we have the opportunity to sell this seat location. The South Press Box is located between the 300 and 400 Level seating areas in the Arena.  The South Press Box consists of one row of folding chairs that is set up in this location. If your ticket is marked Section South,the folding chairs will be set up behind the last row between Sections 307-312. Please proceed to the Gate marked on your ticket and an usher will direct you to your seats.

That does suck. The long name kind of tricks you into thinking you got something special. No worries, there should be plenty of tickets available tomorrow.
Say friend, you got any more of that good sasparilla?

EgoTesticle

South Seating

That does suck. The long name kind of tricks you into thinking you got something special. No worries, there should be plenty of tickets available tomorrow.

Um .... The Press gets pretty good seats so they can see the event .....

Those are actually really good seats

Not to mention?

Folding chairs can be moved out of the way for dancing.

He he he
Thank you .... You've been a lovely audience ....I'll be here all week .... Try the veal!

j_rud

South Seating

Not to mention?

He he he
Press for sporting events is totally different than press for concerts. Im not ripping the seats or having a laugh at the guys expense, but it sounds like he thought the seats were somewhere close to the floor/stage. I thought the same thing.

oktacoma

South Seating

Not to mention?

He he he
Press for sporting events is totally different than press for concerts. Im not ripping the seats or having a laugh at the guys expense, but it sounds like he thought the seats were somewhere close to the floor/stage. I thought the same thing.
Yeah, I don't think I'd be happy with these seats so I'll probably try for better ones tomorrow and sell these if I can.

EOTW

I got 2 tix to section 9 on the floor.  this is my first show at MSG.  Ar these pretty good seats to have for this show?

j_rud

QuoteI got 2 tix to section 9 on the floor.  this is my first show at MSG.  Ar these pretty good seats to have for this show?
Its on the floor and a friend just told me they put risers on the floor to help see above the people in front of you. You're lucky to get floor seats on the pre-sale, most everyone was pulling up 300's (or the mysterious "Promenade Box North").

EgoTesticle

QuoteI got 2 tix to section 9 on the floor.  this is my first show at MSG.  Ar these pretty good seats to have for this show?
Its on the floor and a friend just told me they put risers on the floor to help see above the people in front of you. You're lucky to get floor seats on the pre-sale, most everyone was pulling up 300's (or the mysterious "Promenade Box North").

.... This just announced!!!

South Promenade Box is the name of the opening band New Year's Eve!!!

... It seems to be a group made up of Stephen Hawking, Chris Cornell, Mario Batali and the original drummer from Josie & The PussyCats

j_rud

... It seems to be a group made up of Stephen Hawking, Chris Cornell, Mario Batali and the original drummer from Josie & The PussyCats
I thought it was a nickname for Paris Hiltons genitalia. Its south, everyone walks there, and box...well, I dont want to get too vulgar.

EgoTesticle

I thought it was a nickname for Paris Hiltons genitalia. Its south, everyone walks there, and box...well, I dont want to get too vulgar.

Well .....Since you opened the door .....

What is the difference between Paris Hilton's vagina and a limousine?
Not everyone has been in a limousine.

What is the difference between Paris Hilton's vagina and a washing machine?
The washing machine doesn't want you to call it the next day after you dump a load in it.

What is the difference between Paris Hilton's vagina and a dead skunk on a hot Texas highway?
If you absolutely had to ... You could eat the skunk.

AMightyCaporal

this thread has gotten way off topic and way out of control, good thing i've got my broom of cleanslyness to sweep away all this filth and return the thread to truth and justice for all!
Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side

EgoTesticle

Quotethis thread has gotten way off topic and way out of control, good thing i've got my broom of cleanslyness to sweep away all this filth and return the thread to truth and justice for all!

............. "cleanslyness"?

3 words, Cupcake .....

..... Hooked On Phonics

Penny Lane

sounds good but i hope stephen hawking sings in key this time...
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

EgoTesticle

.... Oh, that is SO wrong on SO many levels ........

Penny Lane

i was pushed
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

EgoTesticle

i was pushed

.... You can't push the willing

AMightyCaporal

i was pushed

you can, but then you're just being pushy
Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side

j_rud

i was pushed

Tell that to Stephen Hawking

EgoTesticle

i was pushed

Tell that to Stephen Hawking

Now THAT was funny!