Jim James is What???

Started by ImagesAndSound, Jan 09, 2007, 10:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

megisnotreal

QuoteDoes anyone know why both Jim and Patrick's hair is brown?

and, like, are the dudes in the band single?

how many mmj cd's are there?

do you think jim likes odwalla juice?

where do babies come from?

???

sweatboard

QuoteI'm going to make a request that we delete this thread and pretend it never happened.  I understand the mistake I just don't like reading "Jim James is Dead?"  everytime I open this section.....It Freaks Me Out!!!!!!  I start having flashbacks to the day I found out Kurt Cobain shot himself.
Im not into insulting peple on interweb message boards
........but just HOW retarded can one person be......seriously?
that question is so dumb on so many levels for so many reasons.
I am genuinely awestruck

There's Still Time.........

confuseddonkey

QuoteI'm going to make a request that we delete this thread and pretend it never happened.  I understand the mistake I just don't like reading "Jim James is Dead?"  everytime I open this section.....It Freaks Me Out!!!!!!  I start having flashbacks to the day I found out Kurt Cobain shot himself.
Im not into insulting peple on interweb message boards
........but just HOW retarded can one person be......seriously?
that question is so dumb on so many levels for so many reasons.
I am genuinely awestruck

I lol'd
....and I rarely....
I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy

sweatboard

Hey Riny, can we sticky this thread?  Thanks,

Brian

sweatboard

I think some people call it a "F.A.Q." or something like that, ours will just be called "Jim James is What???"

ManNamedTruth

QuoteI think some people call it a "F.A.Q." or something like that, ours will just be called "Jim James is What???"
I second this idea.
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

Angry Ewok

There's no such thing as a stupid question...

...but there are a lot of inquisitive idiots.
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

corey

Speaking of FAQs, I was going to try to spearhead this idea back before Christmas and I completely forgot about it. Maybe I'll start a new thread for that.

sweatboard

This will be our first bullet.

- Q.  I was thinking about asking a question about "My Morning Jacket" but I was afraid it might be "Stupid", are there such things as stupid questions?

-A.  I might sound like an idiot asking this, I never really look into a band's background. But just as I was reading in the OKONOKOS booklet, I saw that it says Jim James is dead.  Is this true?  

or we could use that stuff that Angry Ewok was talking about as the "answer" part.  Either way.

TEO

Hendrix, Morrison, Joplin, Brian Jones, Robert Johnson, Pigpen, and now JJ? So who the Hell was the imposter I saw at Clowes on 11/25? Or is that a dumb question?  ;)
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

confuseddonkey

QuoteHendrix, Morrison, Joplin, Brian Jones, Robert Johnson, Pigpen, and now JJ? So who the Hell was the imposter I saw at Clowes on 11/25? Or is that a dumb question?  ;)
first the Fat Boys break up, and now THIS?!?!?!?!
there just aint nothin left to believe in

mmj37

Didn't you hear? Jim is dead! He died in a car crash. They gave some random guy plastic surgery to make him look like Jim. If you look really close in some of the Z pictures you can see the scar. Also if you play It Beats 4 U bacwards you can hear him saying "Jim Is dead, man, miss him" ;)

Angry Ewok

QuoteDidn't you hear? Jim is dead! He died in a car crash. They gave some random guy plastic surgery to make him look like Jim. If you look really close in some of the Z pictures you can see the scar. Also if you play It Beats 4 U bacwards you can hear him saying "Jim Is dead, man, miss him" ;)

Hmm. I seem to vaguely remember something very similar, if not exactly like this being done before, somewhere in time. Hmmmmmmm.
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

megisnotreal

i heard the cover for the new album is a picture of the band members walking across bardstown road... and they all have suits on, but jim is the only one barefoot.

peanut butter puddin surprise

Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

EC

i don't like jokin' about jim being dead.  it makes me feel creeeeeepy.

i thought this thread was going to be a fill in the blanks kind of thing, like...

jim james is [wicked]
or
jim james is [a bearded man]
or
jim james is [a man with the same name as his first and last]

etc....

confuseddonkey

QuoteI might sound like an idiot asking this, I never really look into a band's background. But just as I was reading in the OKONOKOS booklet, I saw that it says he's dead.

Is it true? I can't find any articles on it on the internet.

CTdeadhead

Now I am confused...I thought Tommy shot the guys to death at the Fillmore?   You're saying that never happened?   ;) ;) ;)