DC & Philly posters

Started by YouAre_GivenToFly, Aug 15, 2008, 10:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

YouAre_GivenToFly

Just got an email from Jeff @ El Jefe Design who is doing the posters for the DC & Philly shows. He said it was ok for me to post these here. Both posters will be available at the shows of course, but Jeff will also be printing a color variant of each of them only available on his website after the show.

www.eljefedesign.com

The wind blew me back, via Chicago, in the middle of the night.

Penny Lane

but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

joey_rogo

gonna get me one of the philly posters

DavidCrosby

...I really like the one with the girl reading the book...kind of creepy...
listen to vinyl

j_rud

Quote...I really like the one with the girl reading the book...kind of creepy...
Makes me think dirty thoughts about Lisa Loeb...
Say friend, you got any more of that good sasparilla?

BH

Simple little beauty.  She already let down her hair, but she needs to take off those glasses for me.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

j_rud

QuoteSimple little beauty.  She already let down her hair, but she needs to take off those glasses for me.
The glasses stay on... ;)
Say friend, you got any more of that good sasparilla?

Dillsnufus

now that's my backround on my zune.
Gazziza My Dillsnufus

Bigsky

QuoteSimple little beauty.  She already let down her hair, but she needs to take off those glasses for me.
The glasses stay on... ;)

Yes, those glasses can stay right where they are...for now.

Nice posters.

el jefe

Seems I can not show the proper posters until I post a normal message first. So here it is.

Thanks for the kind words on the posters.

el jefe

Hi there,

Saw the posters we did at El Jefe Design floating around and thought I would show you all some more. These are for the DC and Philly shows and include some fun we had including messing around with the blues (some lighter, some darker) and the variant version where we replaced some colors. The posters are all screen printed, 19 x 25 on thick off-white/beige paper.

The posters will be at the shows and available on our site around then. We only did 13 variants so get them while you can. Our site is at http://eljefedesign.com and again, all of this will be added around the beginning of September. Best, Jeff-

PS. You can join our email list to get first dibs on stuff.

YouAre_GivenToFly

Man, I really like that Philly one.

Angry Ewok

Yeah, the Philly poster is the bomb... I love that there's no real right-side up about it.
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

YouAre_GivenToFly

QuoteYeah, the Philly poster is the bomb... I love that there's no real right-side up about it.

I might have to hang it sideways

CTdeadhead

are the posters sold with a wristband to pick  up after the show?

bold99

Philly one is cool...anyone know if there is a Boston one?
Last Fair Deal Gone Down...

YouAre_GivenToFly

i'm sure there will be...