Tongue in Cheek Tommy

Started by LaurieBlue, Jan 15, 2007, 05:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BH

;DWho knew? Two Tone, can bullshit just as good as Jim!  How funny would it be to spend one night of drinking with these two.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

Angry Ewok

QuoteIn: If you were or could be part of another band, which would it be?

T: I'd love to be one of the Ewoks at the end of "Return of the Jedi" for no other reason that to get to cover Stephen Still's "Love The One You're With" while watching Darth Vader's corpse be slowly consumed in flames. Small furry creatures are undeniably cute.

Yes.
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

dragonboy

What a great read, thanks 4 posting Laurie  :)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

.Walt

tommy is the quiet one in the group, like john paul jones. both do their talking musically
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

mmj37

sweatboard

"beyond the contingent and accidental in human experience, but not beyond all human knowledge."  ;)

"Certainly not the population of Earth."   ;D

I've never seen "Ugly Betty" but that girls acceptance speech at the golden globes started getting me teary eyed....I said to my wife "I think I'm going to cry"......then they flash to the audience and Terri Hatcher and Jada Pinket Smith are crying and I'm thinking "see sometimes some beutiful shit does come out of this crap."

There's Still Time.........

cmccubbin@work

i thought Tommy still lived in Louisville..when did he move to Cali?
If you're lucky, MMJ will fill the void you didn't even know you ever had. If you're luckier, you'll get to see them live.

ChiefOKONO

bahahah, that was pretty funny thanks!!!

fitzcarraldo

Ace! Thanks LaurieBlue!  

;D

ms. yvon

And really, what would be funnier than a 14-foot-tall dim-witted robot that transforms into a Tyrannosaurus Rex running behind a tour bus from show to show and bonging beers with Dave Grohl?

In: What's the best compliment you've ever been given, musically or otherwise?

Two Tone: "Dude, you're like, the Adam Clayton of indie rock."

ha!  ;D  outstanding!

laurie, this was terrific!
"i don't mean to brag, i don't mean to boast, but we like hot butter on our breakfast toast."

Sleazy Rider

Ol' Two Tone is one funny character, that's fo sho.
Politics. It's a drag. They put one foot in the grave, and the other on The Flag.