Posters for postponed Chicago show...

Started by gundy, Oct 10, 2008, 04:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gundy

I got to wondering...

Posters for the postponed Chicago dates will probably find a new home in the dumpsters somewhere. What a shame.

I wouldn't mind keeping one of each night and giving them a better home back west, since the missus and I have done nothin' but listen to MMJ while here in Chicago. It feels like we saw them play anyway.

Well take care you all and good night,
Gundy and the missus....  zzzzzzzzz

ALady

I wondered about this as well.  Does anyone know who the artist was to be?
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

ultravisitor

Hell, I'll still buy one if they're put up for sale anywhere.  But maybe they're planning on "redoing" them for the rescheduled shows (which will pleasepleaseplease not be in November or after Christmas).

carolinakooiman

The only time the shows could be rescheduled for is late November to late December unless they are going to wait until after they get back from the Gold Coast/Japan tour.  I'd like to get my hands on the posters as well.  I ended up making the trip from NC and seeing Ben Folds on Fri. and The Whigs/The Kooks on Sat.  Ben Folds actually dedicated a song to Jim (because it was about falling off a stage).

Salacious D

Quote Ben Folds actually dedicated a song to Jim (because it was about falling off a stage).
That is awesome, I would love to hear that.
Because if there's one thing that goes well with shooting zombies it's a Dolly Parton cover-el chode