Obama Benefit Posters

Started by Builtolast, Nov 03, 2008, 12:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vespachick

QuoteI don't think this has been posted (if it has, I apologize), but my friend that works at Schuba's asked that I post the following link on the board:

http://my.barackobama.com/page/outreach/view/main/alindall

Pretty cool poster and not too expensive...I especially like that he signed it "#34" - not sure if that is a Payton reference or just a coincidence.
Hi Builtolast!
I love this poster, thanks for the link.  Do you know how many were printed?  I donated and emailed them that I needed to make arrangements to have it mailed.  I have not heard back  :-?

Hi wizzard,
I spoke to Anne Benjamin, the artist, and she said only about 120 were printed.

They are absolutely gorgeous in person.

Wizz,

I ordered one of the posters on Mon.  Wednesday I received an email with directions for postage and today I received a phone call for same.  I would just call Schuba's if I were you; the guy who called me was very nice.  (Essentially, send them $8 to cover S&H).
My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked

ultravisitor

They're all gone now.  I managed to get one.

Were these going to be sold or giveaways at the Obama benefit?  I'm still bummed that it never happened and I was gonna be there.

lasvegas

QuoteThey're all gone now.  I managed to get one.

Were these going to be sold or giveaways at the Obama benefit?  I'm still bummed that it never happened and I was gonna be there.

they were going to be sold at the show to benefit obama.

mine is in the mail, can't wait!!
Is there a doctor in the house tonight?

Love Dogg

QuoteThey're all gone now.  I managed to get one.

they were going to be sold at the show to benefit obama.

mine is in the mail, can't wait!!

I WAS there.  However they weren't available that day.  I think they came about after the show cancelled.  anyway...mine's in the mail, too!
"Sometimes it runs its course in a day, babe.  Sometimes it goes from night after night."

the_wizzard

QuoteI don't think this has been posted (if it has, I apologize), but my friend that works at Schuba's asked that I post the following link on the board:

http://my.barackobama.com/page/outreach/view/main/alindall

Pretty cool poster and not too expensive...I especially like that he signed it "#34" - not sure if that is a Payton reference or just a coincidence.
Hi Builtolast!
I love this poster, thanks for the link.  Do you know how many were printed? I donated and emailed them that I needed to make arrangements to have it mailed.  I have not heard back  :-?

Hi wizzard,
I spoke to Anne Benjamin, the artist, and she said only about 120 were printed.

They are absolutely gorgeous in person.

Wizz,

I ordered one of the posters on Mon.  Wednesday I received an email with directions for postage and today I received a phone call for same.  I would just call Schuba's if I were you; the guy who called me was very nice.  (Essentially, send them $8 to cover S&H).
Thanks Ladies!  After some confusion (and me politely pestering Matt & Tim @ Schubas) my poster is on the way.  Turns out I confused the system by donating after Obama won and before the posters went on sale to benefit the youth orchestra.  Alls well that ends well...

ALady

Aw, they're benefitting the CYSO now?  How cool.   :)
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires