Getting ready...awkwardly by myself

Started by jbrandt8, Mar 11, 2010, 09:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woodsy

i just spent the better portion of an hour rocking out by myself to live mmj on youtube.  for some reason it just naturally happens.  

anybody else been having those moments when they find themselves alone, and all of a sudden the intensity of knowing we will soon see them again hits them hard and they have one of these moments?  one of these moments that if a stranger happened to be watching they would think something kind of strange is going on in your head?

Ruckus

Dude, as of now there are close to 7000 people that have felt that way in one way or another that are willing to digitally admit it.
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

QuoteDude, as of now there are close to 7000 people that have felt that way in one way or another that are willing to digitally admit it.

if it's digital I'll admit to anything.

AMightyCaporal

QuoteDude, as of now there are close to 7000 people that have felt that way in one way or another that are willing to digitally admit it.

if it's digital I'll admit to anything.

wanky wanky
Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side

Penny Lane

Quotei just spent the better portion of an hour rocking out by myself to live mmj on youtube.  for some reason it just naturally happens.  

anybody else been having those moments when they find themselves alone, and all of a sudden the intensity of knowing we will soon see them again hits them hard and they have one of these moments?  one of these moments that if a stranger happened to be watching they would think something kind of strange is going on in your head?

sometimes i feel like most of my life has been spent doing things awkwardly by myself...make whatever you want of that ...i get it.  :)
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

BH

Quotei just spent the better portion of an hour rocking out by myself to live mmj on youtube.  for some reason it just naturally happens.  

sometimes i feel like most of my life has been spent doing things awkwardly by myself...make whatever you want of that ...i get it.  :)

that's hot.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

Crispy

I concur with BH.

I just listened to the RCMH show, and jesus christ, that One Big Holiday closer is just unbelievable. RAWK! I wanted to get up and rock out, but my officemates would have looked at me funny.
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"