NEED 1 or 2 FLOOR TIX FOR THE NASHVILLE SHOW!

Started by evelyn_is_real, Apr 19, 2010, 08:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

evelyn_is_real

Dear Forum,

I am in NEED of TWO floor tickets... does anybody have a couple extra tickets? I originally was supposed to be OUT OF TOWN for the next week, but then my work schedule changed and I ended up traveling TO NASHVILLE TODAY... I live in Knoxville, TN.

Please email me if you can sell two floor tickets.... there are still upper level tix available but I would LOVE to be on the floor. I'm staying in the Best Western Downtown which is 4 blocks from the Municipal Auditorium.

I can get you a discount on a hotel room here if you need it... or heck, there's an extra Queen bed in my room that will be unused... I'll throw in FREE lodging (and Valet parking!)

Or heck, if you just have one ticket... then let me know too. Maybe I can buy 1 ticket off of a couple different people.

I promise that I am not some creep. My name is James Trimble and I'm in a band called The Dirty Guv'nahs and we just recorded a new album at Levon Helm Studios in Woodstock (where MMJ recorded their version of "It Makes No Difference")... we just got our final mixes back and I've got to get a burned copy of our new CD on stage and in Jim's hands. MMJ is my absolute favorite band (outside of The Rolling Stones)

Sincerely,

jamestaylortrimble@gmail.com