Columbus ShowwW

Started by dancing_lotus, Apr 14, 2010, 12:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

woodnymph

Hey alllllll! I'm a no0b on here AND I've never seen the MMJ force live..... FIRST SHOW IN COLUMBUS! Where are all the Columbus faaaaans, I ponder? Looks like the Columbus roll-call got squashed amongst the other fun topics... I'm from Pitt and failed to see them in '04 apparently and as of the last couple of years taken them on as my new full-time obsession. All of my friends are currently unaware of their hypnotic powers, despite my pleas and freely given samples (which is just wrong.... really very wrong), but I bought myself a ticket and want to see some LOVE FROM THE COLUMBUS CREW!! Or something! I'm just neurotically amped up and hyped to bear witness to the amazing superpowers at hand. I read the earlier entry about sitting in your room all alone listening to live MMJ or watching the vids on youtube and freakin' out in pre-show bliss, waiting for the day it'll all come true..... good to know that isn't just me being weird again. Or at least that I'm not alone here huh! Hope to see some of you ladies & gents! Give a shout if you'll be there!! 8-)
Daylight is good at arriving in the night time

TEO

"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

woodnymph

Hahah sorry, I'm superwired here in anticipationnnnnn
Daylight is good at arriving in the night time

TEO

you had better not be hiding from me over there sticky... ;)
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

xmascriminal

I just want to say I'd be happy to provide a live setlist for this show via text message if somebody wants to exchange cell phone numbers.

ScreamingDizBuster

I'm headed to Nashville tonight, and then I'll be there in Columbus as well!  You will be in the company of like minded fanatics and rock gods!  Just relax and you will be pleased!

Penny Lane

Quoteyou had better not be hiding from me over there sticky... ;)

Because Teo WILL find you...just sayin...
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill