Band Member Sightings

Started by cmccubbin@work, May 22, 2007, 08:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cmccubbin@work

Since the shows this Summer are few and far between, thought some of us Louisvillians could let you know when we see the boyz out and about the town.

So I saw Pat last night at the Kings of Leon show.  He was hanging out with Mark and Craig from VHS or Beta.  Seemed like he enjoyed the show.

Also, Brucie (MMJ guitar tech/roadie) was working with the Kings of Leon.  Is this what he does when the Jacket isn't touring or has he always worked with KOL?  Or does he just work Louisville shows?  Anybody?
If you're lucky, MMJ will fill the void you didn't even know you ever had. If you're luckier, you'll get to see them live.

EC

god i love lasagna.
i could eat lesigny all day long.
meat or veggie larsonga, mmmmmmmmm.

cmccubbin@work

Quotegod i love lasagna.

Brucie likes lasagna?
If you're lucky, MMJ will fill the void you didn't even know you ever had. If you're luckier, you'll get to see them live.

EC

Quotegod i love lasagna.

Brucie likes lasagna?
who?
mmmm, if i could eat anything right now it would be yummy lasagna!
this arthur's green energy smoothie is doin' all right in its place, though.
anybody ever had lasagna without cheese?  i wonder if that would work...

cmccubbin@work

Brucie is MMJ's guitar tech/roadie...

how did this thread become about EC liking lasagna??

realdeal

I was out to eat last night at Proof on Main and they played 'Wordless Chorus' and 'Off the Record'.

megisnotreal

Quotegod i love lasagna.

Brucie likes lasagna?
who?
mmmm, if i could eat anything right now it would be yummy lasagna!
this arthur's green energy smoothie is doin' all right in its place, though.
anybody ever had lasagna without cheese?  i wonder if that would work...

i got a line on some primo spinach lasagna. you down?

cmccubbin@work

meg and EC...you're killing my thread.... :'(

EC

Quotemeg and EC...you're killing my thread.... :'(
don't cry mccubbin, why don't you join me and meg for some larsignita?  mmmm that'll makes ya feels bettah!  realdeal, you can come, too, if'n you'd like!

Bam_Bam

I walked right past Patrick Hallahan at the bar at the KOL concert. Then someone told me it was his brother. but i didn't believe him...maybe it was. damn i'm confused.
[url="//www.myspace.com/wearemurals"]www.myspace.com/wearemurals[/url]

cmccubbin@work

QuoteI walked right past Patrick Hallahan at the bar at the KOL concert. Then someone told me it was his brother. but i didn't believe him...maybe it was. damn i'm confused.

nah....it was mos def him.  he was with Craig from VHS/Beta.

cmccubbin@work

Quotemeg and EC...you're killing my thread.... :'(
don't cry mccubbin, why don't you join me and meg for some larsignita?  mmmm that'll makes ya feels bettah!  realdeal, you can come, too, if'n you'd like!

sweet!

realdeal

QuoteI walked right past Patrick Hallahan at the bar at the KOL concert. Then someone told me it was his brother. but i didn't believe him...maybe it was. damn i'm confused.

It was Chris.

cmccubbin@work

It was Chris.

well...i definitely saw Pat there too.  unless i'm just going crazy.

Bam_Bam

crazy thing happened today. patrick hallahan came into dicks sporting goods where i'm a cashier and was returning a cornhole board and i rang him up and all. it was neat. i told him that MMJ was doing a great thing for louisville music and thanked him for that. he's a nice guy.

sweatboard

What was the problem with the "cornhole board"?
There's Still Time.........

Bam_Bam

he said it was cheap and he wanted to make one himself.

aMD

Quotecrazy thing happened today. patrick hallahan came into dicks sporting goods where i'm a cashier and was returning a cornhole board and i rang him up and all. it was neat. i told him that MMJ was doing a great thing for louisville music and thanked him for that. he's a nice guy.

is there any way I could buy that cornhole board from you?  I'll go down to Dick's tomorrow or whatever.  We could use it for jacketfest and "cheap" sounds right up my alley!  

Bam_Bam

haha i think its back in stock now. it was 90 dollars anyways....cheaply made,

The DARK

Quotecrazy thing happened today. patrick hallahan came into dicks sporting goods where i'm a cashier and was returning a cornhole board and i rang him up and all. it was neat. i told him that MMJ was doing a great thing for louisville music and thanked him for that. he's a nice guy.

is there any way I could buy that cornhole board from you?  I'll go down to Dick's tomorrow or whatever.  We could use it for jacketfest and "cheap" sounds right up my alley!  

Cornhole tourney would be PERFECT for One Big Holiday!
In another time, in another place, in another face