Does anyone have an extra Merriweather pit ticket?

Started by Ghosts_on_TV, Apr 27, 2010, 04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghosts_on_TV

I had an extra, but I gave it to a friend yesterday, today another friend called me and wants to go. Awesome guy and a live Jacket virgin. I really want him to go and told him I might be able to find one for face on here. Lemme know, itd make his day! Thanks!
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

Ghosts_on_TV

Thanks Johnny, I don't think I'd wanna risk it not getting to me in time, we're leaving Thursday and staying at my friends house who lives right up the road from mpp. I was hoping I could meet someone in the lot. Awesome of you to make the effort though.  ;)

johnnYYac

QuoteThanks Johnny, I don't think I'd wanna risk it not getting to me in time, we're leaving Thursday and staying at my friends house who lives right up the road from mpp. I was hoping I could meet someone in the lot. Awesome of you to make the effort though.  ;)

It looked like it was an e-ticket, so they'd just email you the PDF as an attachment immediately and you could print it yourself.  That's how I sold one of my tickets.  No problem.  I spend a lot (too much) time on eBay (and this forum), so its no sweat looking when I see someone with a need.  

From that eBay posting:

SHIPPING & HANDLING:
FREE for Email ticket forwarding
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

Ghosts_on_TV

QuoteThanks Johnny, I don't think I'd wanna risk it not getting to me in time, we're leaving Thursday and staying at my friends house who lives right up the road from mpp. I was hoping I could meet someone in the lot. Awesome of you to make the effort though.  ;)

It looked like it was an e-ticket, so they'd just email you the PDF as an attachment immediately and you could print it yourself.  That's how I sold one of my tickets.  No problem.  I spend a lot (too much) time on eBay (and this forum), so its no sweat looking when I see someone with a need.  

From that eBay posting:

SHIPPING & HANDLING:
FREE for Email ticket forwarding

Oh, didn't even notice that. I'll let him know! Thanks!

mbb164

I've got two extra pit tickets, so if you are interested in buying two, I can meet at the show and will sell for what I paid (face + fees).

Let me know.

Ghosts_on_TV

QuoteI've got two extra pit tickets, so if you are interested in buying two, I can meet at the show and will sell for what I paid (face + fees).

Let me know.

Would you be willing to just sell me one?

mbb164

QuoteWould you be willing to just sell me one?

I need to sell both, but if anyone else is looking for a single as well that could work out.

PM me if you havent found one on friday.

Ghosts_on_TV

QuoteWould you be willing to just sell me one?

I need to sell both, but if anyone else is looking for a single as well that could work out.

PM me if you havent found one on friday.

Will do.

bmn0547

Hey kiddos,

Turns out I have 3 extra pit tickets as of today (friends can't make the trip). Let me know if anyone needs one or all.   :)

Ghosts_on_TV

QuoteHey kiddos,

Turns out I have 3 extra pit tickets as of today (friends can't make the trip). Let me know if anyone needs one or all.   :)

I need one. Are you going to the show? I'd like to just meet in the lot if possible. Lemme know.