Started by talleshortz, Jan 30, 2010, 11:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ALady

Let's do the math here.

Sheraton: $120 double occupancy according to their site
2 tickets: $90ish
2 posters: $50ish

...so, that's a $239 pre-party?   :o

I like the idea, but seems a bit pricey for what you get.
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

Penny Lane

QuoteLet's do the math here.

Sheraton: $120 double occupancy according to their site
2 tickets: $90ish
2 posters: $50ish

...so, that's a $239 pre-party?   :o

I like the idea, but seems a bit pricey for what you get.

you get 2 hits of acid in addition to your 4 well drinks..but yeah, i was waiting for someone smarter than me to do the math... :o
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

ALady

Now, if they could guarantee seats in the first ten rows, or if it included a meet-and-greet...

Or even better, a donation to Haiti...

Work on it MMJ   ;)
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

capt. scotty

So I may have thought these tix go on sale tomorrow, but its next week.

That said: Where does one buy these tix at?! I dont see them on ticketmaster or livenation, so whats the deal?!
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

coloradan

They should be on Ticketmaster's site by the middle of next week.  I can't wait!  :D
AKA "nectardan"

fbs4

QuoteThey should be on Ticketmaster's site by the middle of next week.  I can't wait!  :D

So one can purchase tickets in advance of the 2/19 10 am time?

CC

onsale date changed to 2/26 10AM

it will be on ticketmaster

coloradan

AKA "nectardan"

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

oh man that deal that just dropped on the front page is so fucking tempting.  I need to get a hold of one of my friends and see if they'll split the price with me.  what an awesome thing to do.  nice idea mmj and co.

Jon T.

QuoteNow, if they could guarantee seats in the first ten rows, or if it included a meet-and-greet...

Or even better, a donation to Haiti...

Work on it MMJ   ;)

Agreed.  I really, really hate to have negative thoughts about this band but this seems like a horrible idea, at that price.  Even if there is some sort of meet and greet, it seems like a slippery slope.

sandbuggs

manonthemoon

Will be there, possibly going to do the package since its like a 1 hour drive from Alexandria.
Alive or Just Breathing

evil horn

my my morning jacket pics:
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/jensenkram/sets/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/jensenkram/sets/[/url]

alexzbik

Stolen as the war begun, this time your soul is my one.

SpacedCowboy

and the pump don't work cause the vandal took the handle

fbs4

Does anyone know how many tickets can be purchased at once?  I'm trying to get six together.  Is it capped at four?  I just checked the ticketmaster site for a different show, and it looks like you can get up to eight at once.  Hopefully this applies to Merriweather.

capt. scotty

QuoteDoes anyone know how many tickets can be purchased at once?  I'm trying to get six together.  Is it capped at four?  I just checked the ticketmaster site for a different show, and it looks like you can get up to eight at once.  Hopefully this applies to Merriweather.

Not sure, but good luck getting Pav seats at all. If youre trying for 6 together, your chances are basically not gonna happen

(sorry to be negative, but its true)
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

FiddleCastro

I can now say I'll definitely be there with at least one friend, maybe 2 more :D
I NEEDED IT MOST WHENEVER tbh

echoWhiskey

AMightyCaporal

damn, there's going to be a bunch of us there! Should be a rocking show!  We should make shirts with Jeff Goldblum on the back saying, "If you talk, my friend Jeff is going to tear your muthafuck'n heart out!"

Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side