TICKETS ARRIVED!

Started by KingRhinoNJ, Jun 24, 2010, 05:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KingRhinoNJ

danzingnanzy01

Haldon

ditto. i was walking around the house with them around my waist like they were a title belt.  then I started throwing air punches and screaming, "i'm the champion of the world."

i'm pumped

Penny Lane

but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

FiddleCastro

Quoteditto. i was walking around the house with them around my waist like they were a title belt.  then I started throwing air punches and screaming, "i'm the champion of the world."

i'm pumped

Oddly, I did the same.  ;D
I NEEDED IT MOST WHENEVER tbh

KingRhinoNJ

.... "Hello? Ticketmaster? Yes, my tickets for My Morning Jacket were sent to the wrong address. Let me give you my address and read you off the ticket numbers so you can reprint and send them to me."

NEVER POST PHOTOS OF YOUR TICKETS WITH THE BAR CODE SHOWING!!!

... Women sheesh!

tdb810

.....Back at the Model Home

KingRhinoNJ

QuoteGot mine!!!!!!!

... Did you dance around the house wearing them like a belt?

tdb810

QuoteGot mine!!!!!!!

NO, I immediately ran and put them into the ticket vault, danced around the living room, let out a few whoop whoops, and breathed a sigh of relief that they came.  I was afraid because I ordered them old school by phone, and I hadn't gotten an email notification, so I was sweatin it....but alas, they are safe and sound!!!!  yayayayayayaya

KingRhinoNJ

QuoteGot mine!!!!!!!

NO, I immediately ran and put them into the ticket vault, danced around the living room, let out a few whoop whoops, and breathed a sigh of relief that they came.  I was afraid because I ordered them old school by phone, and I hadn't gotten an email notification, so I was sweatin it....but alas, they are safe and sound!!!!  yayayayayayaya

... "Old school" would be sleeping outside the doors at MACY'S waiting for them to open in the morning because they are the only Ticketmaster outlet within a hundred mile radius .....

..... THAT is old school!

the_wizzard

"Old school" would be sleeping outside the doors at MACY'S waiting for them to open in the morning because they are the only Ticketmaster outlet within a hundred mile radius .....
Macy's had a ticket outlet?  Crazy!  I am of the old school camp-out-for-tix generation, but it was always a Sam Goode or (weirdly) card/gift shops....

the_wizzard

Oh, and I got my tix too  :D :D :D :D :D

kydiddle

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Cow temperature.

tdb810

"Old school" would be sleeping outside the doors at MACY'S waiting for them to open in the morning because they are the only Ticketmaster outlet within a hundred mile radius .....
Macy's had a ticket outlet?  Crazy!  I am of the old school camp-out-for-tix generation, but it was always a Sam Goode or (weirdly) card/gift shops....

we used to get our bracelets and sleep outside jack's music shop in red bank...i know old school...how about mail order dead tix?
i am just glad the phone worked!

SVRDhand13

GOT MINE TOO!!!! Oh man, I really hope I can make all 5 nights.
10: T5 (At Dawn, Z, Evil Urges) 11: VA, MSG, 2012: BK, Cap Theater 1-2 15: GovBall, XPN, Beacon 2+3

woodnymph

A nice surprise after the 2-job day today  8-) Now I need to go out and buy a plutonium alloy waterproof wallet that I can surgically attach to my face. Or waist or something. Can't LOSE these!! Can't soil them. (like I may have just done to my jeans) :-X Congrats everyone!
Daylight is good at arriving in the night time

ALady

NO, I immediately ran and put them into the ticket vault...

;D  T, I have one of those too!   ;D

Mine didn't come today...I'm a little....wah.
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

tdb810

With all those shows you go to, your vault must be massive  ;D

Hope they come today!!!

Crispy

With all those shows you go to, your vault must be massive  ;D

Hope they come today!!!
My tickets had better arrive today so I can tuck them away safely in my underground reinforced ticket bunker, or I'm gonna be pissed!
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

YouAre_GivenToFly

I ordered 2 sets, so it came as this long string of tickets. I could have fashioned it into a Ms America type sash, but I did not.
The wind blew me back, via Chicago, in the middle of the night.