Jim James and Me in China ...

Started by lisaskye, Jul 27, 2007, 02:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lisaskye

I was in China traveling for work, and getting home sick and looked up Jim James and the boys on my IPOD and turned it up loud and felt better.

thanks for the music.  

Lisa

ms. yvon

lisa, what were you listening to?

and hello from southern california!   [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif]
"i don't mean to brag, i don't mean to boast, but we like hot butter on our breakfast toast."

lisaskye

Well my new. old favorite is  "Wear your love like heaven"  from the compilation album  titled "A gift from a Garden" which is a cover of Donnavan songs.
I found it on e-music where I get my music, now that Tower is gone.
I had a heavy rotation of "At Dawn" and "Hopefully" is always on.
I love the different versions too.
then when I was so low I played "Low Down" loud on my Sony travel speakers.
It is so noisy in China, construction round the clock, heavy bulldozers, cars always honking their horns and the heat.  What a place.  
I did a blog on my china trip.  I went deep into south china to look at factories (sweat shops).  I also went to Taiwan.  

I love Jim and the boys.  I really do sing Hopefully loud in my car.
Lowdown is like no other song on this planet.

I am soo happy to see you on line.

dragonboy

Hey Lisa, I'd love to read your blog on China - do you have a link?  :)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

BH

QuoteWell my new. old favorite is  "Wear your love like heaven"  from the compilation album  titled "A gift from a Garden" which is a cover of Donnavan songs.
I found it on e-music where I get my music, now that Tower is gone.
I had a heavy rotation of "At Dawn" and "Hopefully" is always on.
I love the different versions too.
then when I was so low I played "Low Down" loud on my Sony travel speakers.
It is so noisy in China, construction round the clock, heavy bulldozers, cars always honking their horns and the heat.  What a place.  
I did a blog on my china trip.  I went deep into south china to look at factories (sweat shops).  I also went to Taiwan.  

I love Jim and the boys.  I really do sing Hopefully loud in my car.
Lowdown is like no other song on this planet.

I am soo happy to see you on line.

Can you ask them to stop putting lead in my kids toys?
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

ItsAllSticky

Good call. "Hopefully" is the closest thing I have to a "favorite" Jacket song. I don't usually use that many quotation marks.

lisaskye

QuoteHey Lisa, I'd love to read your blog on China - do you have a link?  :)

http://www.bebo.com/chinagirl45