the help i need tickets for the nyc shows thread!

Started by the_twilight_kid, Jun 18, 2010, 12:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fitzcarraldo

Hey everybody. a big fan is looking for 2 tix for the Friday night. Please help.

Thanks,
Sean

BH

Sweet!   I hope you find them!   I'll keep my eyes peeled.  You know I'm on here all the time, I'll send you text or call you if something pops up.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

manicfanatic

QuoteHey everybody. a big fan is looking for 2 tix for the Friday night. Please help.

Thanks,
Sean

Hey Sean, according to some, Z is not yet sold out.  I would keep on trying!!
"We're the heirs to the glimmering world"

ericm

QuoteHey everybody. a big fan is looking for 2 tix for the Friday night. Please help.

Thanks,
Sean

Keep trying, just pulled a single Z @12:30.

Hey Sean, according to some, Z is not yet sold out.  I would keep on trying!!
"Where's Jim going?"

midwesterner

Keep trying. Perhaps try for single tickets.

BH

Well, I guess the people have spoken, and Z is officially the most popular album!
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

itrainmonkeys

QuoteWell, I guess the people have spoken, and Z is officially the most popular album!

The fact that it's on a Friday really helps as well. It's not JUST because people prefer it.....but for a lot of people scheduling is easier for Friday then the beginning or middle of the week.

limecrush

Got my Evil Urges ticket, and moments later Z was sold out! Hoping to score a ticket here. If not, will try at the door.

walterfredo

if anyone has any extras I'm looking for 1 each for ISM, Z and EU.  Thanks!

My Monkey Friend

rusty95

Y'all got any disco ball back there?

CC

right now It Still Moves, Z and Evil Urges are sold out.

still tickets available for The Tennessee Fire and At Dawn

fitzcarraldo

QuoteSweet!   I hope you find them!   I'll keep my eyes peeled.  Yo
u know I'm on here all the time, I'll send you text or call you if something pops up.

Holla. Filling out the ticketmaster forms on my celllphone was a disaster. I had them (twice) but it took more than 2 mins to complete so they were taken away from me.  Had a total meltdown haha.

I see that Mr. Miles ism aking all 5. How sweet it is.

dragonboy

QuoteI see that Mr. Miles ism aking all 5. How sweet it is.

See you there TK?!!  :D :D :D
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

FiddleCastro

I NEEDED IT MOST WHENEVER tbh

deathstick

QuoteI need one for Z and/or Evil Urges.

Did you get any for the other nights?

FiddleCastro

QuoteI need one for Z and/or Evil Urges.

Did you get any for the other nights?

I have the 5 day pass. Z and Evil Urges are for my 2 friends. I'm taking a friend to Tennessee Fire as well
I NEEDED IT MOST WHENEVER tbh

lsberg12

I'm looking for a single ticket for ISM, Z, and EU. Can anyone help???

NoVa_NoLa

I need a Z as well.  I think things will work out.  On another NYC music message board there were a good number of folks who bought the 5-day pass who were figuring on selling the Z and EU nights.  I guess they figure that they've already seen that stuff?  

I'll definitely be there for EU night...hoping that it will be HUGE!  :)

lsberg12

do you have a link to that other nyc message board???