ISO: It Still Moves Ticket

Started by thejimmysituation, Sep 02, 2010, 09:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thejimmysituation

Hey, I'm searching for a ticket to the It Still Moves show. This one is the show I am most looking forward to. I messed up and didn't rush to get my ticket and now it is sold out. Does anybody have an extra that they need to get rid of? If so, I'm your man. Hit me up and let's work something out.

Thanks

thejimmysituation at gmail dot com

thejimmysituation

Any help would be more than appreciated. I will be sure to make payment and pickup a breeze!

hacksaw

Why on earth would somebody bail out of the It Still Moves show in NYC? It's going to be the greatest rock and roll performance since Led Zeppelin played their last set of shows in the 70's.

Honestly, if anybody sells you their ISM's ticket, that person should be fined and repossessed of all their MMJ merchandise.

thejimmysituation

I don't think anybody that wants to be there shouldn't witness one of the best shows of the year (ever????), but if somebody has an extra ticket because a friend sadly can no longer make it, this guy would be uber stoked!

lil sis

welcome to the club...there are already a few of us here looking for an extra ticket

get in line lol
"There's still time for you to change your mind or whatever else you do."

thejimmysituation

I figured as much but wanted to make an entrance, you know how it goes.  I'm debating about goin for stubhub right now, but I really don't want to do that. All I want is It Still Moves. If anybody is interested I may be able to trade Tennessee Fire or At Dawn tickets, temping I know. Keep me informed folks and good luck to all

thejimmysituation

BDR

I have two tickets for the ISM show at Terminal 5 on Oct. 21.  I can't go.  200 bucks takes both.  

I'm in NJ.  Morris County.  You can either pick em up, or I can mail, but you'd have to pay first.  

I'm not gonna break them up.  Thanks everyone.

thejimmysituation

damn, you know it's cheaper on stubhub right?

BDR

i really didnt check.  I got them from stubhub a while ago.  Cost me 170 bucks in total.  I just presumed it went up since then.  If that's the case, I'll let em go for the 170.  I can even send you the original receipt.

oistheone

Hate to interject, but technically, it isn't much cheaper on StubHub. Cheapest pair going is $84 a pop, plus shipping and service charges, which brings the total to about five dollars short of $200.

As seen by all the posters in this thread, this is one in-demand show.

thejimmysituation

that doesn't really cheer me up at all

oistheone

Reality is, it is going to be tough (if not damn near impossible) to get a ticket to a sold out show at face value, or anything close. There is a posting up on eBay right now with $80 tickets -- without the StubHub fees, this is the cheapest I've seen tickets for this show, dubious Craigslist postings aside. With the lack of fairly-priced tickets on the secondary market, and a clear demand for this show, I'd be looking to buy now if I were you.