5 NIGHTS - 5 ALBUMS - TERMINAL 5 - NYC

Started by admin, Jun 09, 2010, 02:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mlbrady89

i would do anything for a mastered soundboard of all 5 nights. this is way too epic of an event for all the fans to not experience somehow? (did that make sense?) wish i could be there. i know yall will have an amazing time. someone scream " give it to Bo" for me.
sometimes you'll see a strange spot in the sky, A human being that was given to fly.

SVRDhand13

I have an extra for TTF.  I'll sell it for $30 + shipping (or I can meet you somewhere in NYC) which is a better price than Ticketmaster.  I can't make it that Monday night and I don't want to eat the price of the full ticket.  I'm also willing to trade the ticket for another NYC show- all offers considered. PM me!
10: T5 (At Dawn, Z, Evil Urges) 11: VA, MSG, 2012: BK, Cap Theater 1-2 15: GovBall, XPN, Beacon 2+3

themarsvolta

Been a fan for the long haul... but 'Z' show at T5 will be the popping of my cherry!! Taking my lady and my sister... and we're all freaking out! Can't wait!

Terminal 5 is an awesome place!... seen a few shows there, most recent was Arctic Monkeys and the Mars Volta...

Wish I could see all 5... but one is better than none!

Enjoy your time everyone!

@@