Need Tickets (ISM, Z, Evil) or all 5

Started by EricZ37, Sep 16, 2010, 10:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EricZ37

hey guys, i am looking to pay full face plus fees for tickets to any of the shows. can anyone please help me out???  seen them in San Fran, D.C., madison square garden and would LOVE to see them at terminal 5.

please email me at  eric.zaccarelli  at gmail dot com !! can pay cash or pay pal, whatevers easier. thank you!!!!

ericm

Just read a bit further down on page 1 here.

I don't know if they're still available, but Sassbox has a thread about selling tix to all 5.
"Where's Jim going?"

EricZ37

thanks for the heads up other eric... i did see sassbox and i hit her up for the tickets but figured since it was decently old that they might not be still available.

ericm

Quotethanks for the heads up other eric... i did see sassbox and i hit her up for the tickets but figured since it was decently old that they might not be still available.

No problem.

Us Eric's got to look out for each other right? ;)
"Where's Jim going?"

KingRhinoNJ

[size=14].... The Erics are bonding and forming a forum gang ....

... Keep an eye on them ....
[/size]

ericm

Quote[size=14].... The Erics are bonding and forming a forum gang ....

... Keep an eye on them ....
[/size]

;D  ;D  

And this one's from Jersey too!
"Where's Jim going?"

eleaf14

Since its an Eric thread I will jump in too! 8-)

KingRhinoNJ

[size=20]SEE! SEE! I TOLD YOU SO!![/size]

EricZ37

KINGRHINO please state your first name so we can pass judgement

itrainmonkeys

my name isn't eric...............

.........but i wish it was. >:(

jordan

I have all 5 tickets that I will need to sell since I just got a new job and will not be able to take the time off.  Let me know if you would like them and we can work something out at face value.  I'd like to sell all 5 together.

jordan111280@yahoo.com or just post here if you're interested.

EricZ37

thanks man. i hit you up in an email, hopefully we can work something out!

ynwa

my name's not eric but it does begin w/ an "e" if that counts for anything.

if this one doesn't work out - check out the other thread called "have extras/need extras" (or vice-versa)  someone just put up 2 sets of tix for all 5 nights not too long ago.
"You have to be odd to be number one." -- Dr. Seuss

EricZ37

Quotemy name's not eric but it does begin w/ an "e" if that counts for anything.

if this one doesn't work out - check out the other thread called "have extras/need extras" (or vice-versa)  someone just put up 2 sets of tix for all 5 nights not too long ago.

thanks for the heads up dude. ill take a look... hopefully jordan can hook me up but i might as well put some more feelers out there.

ynwa

you're very welcome!  best of luck to ya, i'm sure we'll see ya there  :)
"You have to be odd to be number one." -- Dr. Seuss

brn2plybal

Looking for a single to It Still Moves.

blake dot seidman @ gmail.com

Thanks!

Michaelfeld

I am selling my tickets to It Still Moves, Z and Evil Urges. Send me a message if you would like the tickets. Wish I could go, but I'm going to the Louisville show instead now.

Dodobird

QuoteI am selling my tickets to It Still Moves, Z and Evil Urges. Send me a message if you would like the tickets. Wish I could go, but I'm going to the Louisville show instead now.

PM sent! Hopefully I got to you first. Looking to take a friend to ISM or Z and EU.
Wakin up feelin good and limber!

itrainmonkeys

QuoteI am selling my tickets to It Still Moves, Z and Evil Urges. Send me a message if you would like the tickets. Wish I could go, but I'm going to the Louisville show instead now.

Sent a PM as well. Looking for a ticket to Z for my friend who's never seen the band live but likes that album.

Eric10dk

I have two tickets to Z that I can't use because I'm heading to DC.  Super bummed but hopefully they can go to a good home.  Looking for Face Value - $48 per ticket including the fees.  email me at eric.lessard1@gmail.com