Need Tickets (ISM, Z, Evil) or all 5

Started by EricZ37, Sep 16, 2010, 10:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mahg33ta

QuoteI have two tickets to Z that I can't use because I'm heading to DC.  Super bummed but hopefully they can go to a good home.  Looking for Face Value - $48 per ticket including the fees.  email me at eric.lessard1@gmail.com

PM sent.   Dear Lord for once let me be first!

Dodobird

QuoteI am selling my tickets to It Still Moves, Z and Evil Urges. Send me a message if you would like the tickets. Wish I could go, but I'm going to the Louisville show instead now.

Sent a PM as well. Looking for a ticket to Z for my friend who's never seen the band live but likes that album.

You can have the Z ticket if we get in touch with Michaelfeld. I was looking for either ISM or Z and one for EU to take a friend.

Wakin up feelin good and limber!

vespachick

I have one for each night for sale; prefer to sell together. PM city.

(If you live in Portland, OR, I also have round trip PDX-JFK that I won't be using.)

:(
My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked

itrainmonkeys

QuoteI am selling my tickets to It Still Moves, Z and Evil Urges. Send me a message if you would like the tickets. Wish I could go, but I'm going to the Louisville show instead now.

Sent a PM as well. Looking for a ticket to Z for my friend who's never seen the band live but likes that album.

You can have the Z ticket if we get in touch with Michaelfeld. I was looking for either ISM or Z and one for EU to take a friend.

Hey, if that happens I want to say thanks a lot man. That'd be really cool of you and I'd definitely appreciate it. And I could buy you a beer on one of the other nights ;)   I'm going to ISM, Z, and EU.

Dodobird

Hey, if that happens I want to say thanks a lot man. That'd be really cool of you and I'd definitely appreciate it. And I could buy you a beer on one of the other nights ;)   I'm going to ISM, Z, and EU.[/quote]

No prob bro. Hopefully he gets back to one of us. I am going to all 5 shows! Meet up with us all at McGees for a beer before the shows (or after). See pre-show meet up theard.

FYI - I also just sent a PM to Vespa who is selling all 5 nights. I offered to take the last 3 nights and could give u Z if it doesn't work out with Michaelfeld.  But she may want to sell all 5 to someone if it works out for her.

I think we will end up getting tix for the nights we want. New ones keep poping up everyday.

itrainmonkeys

QuoteHey, if that happens I want to say thanks a lot man. That'd be really cool of you and I'd definitely appreciate it. And I could buy you a beer on one of the other nights ;)   I'm going to ISM, Z, and EU.
[/b]

No prob bro. Hopefully he gets back to one of us. I am going to all 5 shows! Meet up with us all at McGees for a beer before the shows (or after). See pre-show meet up theard.

FYI - I also just sent a PM to Vespa who is selling all 5 nights. I offered to take the last 3 nights and could give u Z if it doesn't work out with Michaelfeld.  But she may want to sell all 5 to someone if it works out for her.

I think we will end up getting tix for the nights we want. New ones keep poping up everyday.

Oh i'll be down at McGees. Perfect location for before and possibly after the show. Can't wait for these concerts. It's going to be amazing.

Dodobird

QuoteHey, if that happens I want to say thanks a lot man. That'd be really cool of you and I'd definitely appreciate it. And I could buy you a beer on one of the other nights ;)   I'm going to ISM, Z, and EU.
[/b]

Oh i'll be down at McGees. Perfect location for before and possibly after the show. Can't wait for these concerts. It's going to be amazing.

Michael Feld is going to sell me his. I will meet up with you and give u the one for Z. $50

Vespa, we don't need yours then. I'm sure someone will buy the 5 pack.

It's getting close! Can't wait.
Cheers!

itrainmonkeys

Michael Feld is going to sell me his. I will meet up with you and give u the one for Z. $50

Cheers!

For real? That'd be so awesome dude. I can't wait to let my friend know that he'll have a ticket. I'll get in touch with you in a couple weeks to exchange info and stuff. That's really cool of you thanks so much.

Dodobird

Cheers!

For real? That'd be so awesome dude. I can't wait to let my friend know that he'll have a ticket. I'll get in touch with you in a couple weeks to exchange info and stuff. That's really cool of you thanks so much.

No prob. Send me a PM. I work in midtown and live in the Bronx.

kerri

Hi guys,

I have two extra tickets for TN Fire and two extras for It Still Moves. Face value is $41 each, I don't need to get back the fees. Let me know if you want them by emailing kerri@redtwiglandscapes.com

Thanks!

ericm

QuoteHi guys,

I have two extra tickets for TN Fire and two extras for It Still Moves. Face value is $41 each, I don't need to get back the fees. Let me know if you want them by emailing kerri@redtwiglandscapes.com

Thanks!

email sent for ISM.
"Where's Jim going?"

kerri

Hi Eric, I'm sorry I just sold the pair. But good luck - I'm sure one will turn up for you.

So I still have 2 for TN Fire, if anyone's interested.

kerri@redtwiglandscapes.com

Prom King

I need a ticket for a friend for It Still Moves, Z and Evil Urges

Can someone please help?

joshwjarrett@gmail.com
[url="http://www.last.fm/user/pastisback"]http://www.last.fm/user/pastisback[/url]

corneliuslearns

I am in the same boat here... need ISM Z and EU. I convinced a girl to fly in from SF (she has all 5) by promising an acoustic performance of At Dawn start to finish before the show Thursday. So, in summary, I need the three tickets and if anyone knows how to play If it Smashes Down on guitar that would also be huge.

--Neil

jordan

I bought all 5 tickets and will not be able to attend.  So if anyone needs tickets email me at jordan111280@yahoo.com.

corneliuslearns

mahg33ta

There were quite a few ebay auctions added in the last 24 hours, including an ISm ticket for $45 shipped which seems tasty... TFF and AD below cost, etc...

(none of these my auctions to be clear, just a public service announcement)

danz

I have one for The Tennessee Fire and one for At Dawn.  Anyone interested in trading either for It Still Moves or Z?  thanks

Ruckus

I have an extra 5 pack for face+fees.  PM me if interested.

Thanks
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

Penny Lane

QuoteI have an extra 5 pack for face+fees.  PM me if interested.

Thanks

does that mean...Dragonboy and Sparkle are out?
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill