WEBCAST PARTAY!!!!!!  10/12/10

Started by sweatboard, Oct 12, 2010, 02:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sweatboard

http://www.cbs.com/late_night/liveonletterman/my_morning_jacket/video/

sorry, I'm just really excited about this shit!!

come on 6pm.
There's Still Time.........

BH

I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

BH

I would like to request that anybody that goes to the taping of the actual show does NOT post what they play for tonight in this thread.  I want to be surprised.  No big deal though.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

sweatboard

Hells Yeah, let's gets it on BH!!!

I hope Jim gets to read the top ten list.
There's Still Time.........

tdb810

QuoteI would like to request that anybody that goes to the taping of the actual show does NOT post what they play for tonight in this thread.  I want to be surprised.  No big deal though.[/quote

you got it BH -- no postings til post show!  Enjoy !!!!
.....Back at the Model Home

Penny Lane

QuoteI would like to request that anybody that goes to the taping of the actual show does NOT post what they play for tonight in this thread.  I want to be surprised.  No big deal though.

don't worry. no drunk texts either. (it's only TUESDAY)
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

LowDownLuvDawg

BH

(it's only TUESDAY)

Pffff.  Like that matters.

vespachick

I've never webcast partayed while at the office.  This should be, uh, fun?   ;)
My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked

BH

QuoteI've never webcast partayed while at the office.  This should be, uh, fun?   ;)

Will you still be there at 5 pm?   Shouldn't you be in bed?   Do I need to call you boss?

Dr. Dave

mjkoehler

I'm in as much as I can be. 6PM? Central time? Eastern?

BH

QuoteI'm in as much as I can be. 6PM? Central time? Eastern?

7 pm central

ms. yvon

QuoteI've never webcast partayed while at the office.  This should be, uh, fun?   ;)
headphones are a good way to go.  [smiley=beer.gif]
"i don't mean to brag, i don't mean to boast, but we like hot butter on our breakfast toast."

mjkoehler

7 pm central
Whew! I have to run tonight since my lazy ass has been too tired to get up in the morning to do it. This will be perfect as I have absolutly NO control over the TV in my house, especially on Glee nights. I can hide behind my laptop listening....possibly watching something of an adult nature as well.

BH

7 pm central
Whew! I have to run tonight since my lazy ass has been too tired to get up in the morning to do it. This will be perfect as I have absolutly NO control over the TV in my house, especially on Glee nights. I can hide behind my laptop listening....possibly watching something of an adult nature as well.

This is an AUDIO AND VIDEO webcast my brother.

Tracy 3000

Jim brings all his love, passion, energy and mystery to the stage and says, "I'm right here."

mjkoehler

7 pm central

This is an AUDIO AND VIDEO webcast my brother.
And so is what I would be watching while listening. Puts new meaning to "there will be a knock on your back doooooooooooooor."

vespachick

My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked

walterfredo

7 pm? 6 pm? I'm confusered. What time on the left coast? Help!

BH

8pm eastern
7pm central
6pm mountain
5pm western