WEBCAST PARTAY!!!!!!  10/12/10

Started by sweatboard, Oct 12, 2010, 02:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghosts_on_TV

QuoteI am living vicariously through your updates at work, so thanks all. I'm still calling Wonderful for the show performance.

I think Wonderful too.  Since it's going to be on the new album.

hiya.
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

Quotethey could make their set seem way less predictable if they put smokin>touch me pt 2 in the middle or closer to the beginning.  that mixed with whatever has become their closer for the last, what? 2 and a half years or so?  they could mix it up a little no?  we need a new album.  

aww

walterfredo

Officially fired up for next week.

e_wind

i was at work, can someone post a set list. and is it tonight that they will show some of it on letterman?
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

mjkoehler

Officially depressed about next week.

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

Quotei was at work, can someone post a set list. and is it tonight that they will show some of it on letterman?

wordless
I'm amazed
anytime
mahgeetah
golden
touch me 1
smokin
touch me 2
one big holiday

TGMC421

QuoteOfficially depressed about next week.

Mmhmm..,

and if my ass doesn't get to make it to the big easy there will be hell to pay

Ghostess on TV

QuoteI am living vicariously through your updates at work, so thanks all. I'm still calling Wonderful for the show performance.

hiya.

Hi. :)  That was awesome. I just hope I can walk Monday.

e_wind

Quotei was at work, can someone post a set list. and is it tonight that they will show some of it on letterman?

wordless
I'm amazed
anytime
mahgeetah
golden
touch me 1
smokin
touch me 2
one big holiday

i literally probably couldve guessed that set list for TV.
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

Ghosts_on_TV

hiya.

you going to mghees pre show?

vespachick

What's wh
Whats worse, knowing youre not going from day one or having everything lined up only to have to back out? We both lose. Pity party!  [smiley=beer.gif] [smiley=beer.gif]
My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked

woodnymph

Wow guys... woowowwwwww

Hahah I was stuck at work too just lurkin on the forum for updates, Tracy those pictures kiiiiiiiilled me hahahahahah thankfully it's a pretty private computer  :-?

Now what, how does this work I'm like an 80 year old sometimes with the television, can I watch all the craziness online or do I try to boot my mom off the tv and fiddle with the 3 remote controls to get to Letterman  :-X

Sounds like a fan f'n tastic time! Glad so many Forumese were there to rep the board! Can't wait to hear everyone's tales & picture mayhem!!  :o

Later edit: watching some from the Letterman website now 8-) Great footage!!
Daylight is good at arriving in the night time

TGMC421

QuoteWhat's wh
Whats worse, knowing youre not going from day one or having everything lined up only to have to back out? We both lose. Pity party!  [smiley=beer.gif] [smiley=beer.gif]

Omg, I'm sorry to hear that.   :-/

Penny Lane

19 pages!!
i f-in love you guys.
all kinds of jizzing and gay dude grabbing junk pics.
i'm almost sad i missed the webcast for the real thing, and WTF is BH's new name? don't pull that on me, i aint none too bright now.
vespa you need to post some pics! i wanna see you your giant mommy boobs and sunny glow!

but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

Ghosts_on_TV

Quote19 pages!!
i f-in love you guys.
i'm almost sad i missed the webcast for the real thing, and WTF is BH's new name? don't pull that on me, i aint none too bright now.
vespa you need to post some pics! i wanna see you your giant mommy boobs and sunny glow!

BH + Terminal Five=Berminal Hive.  ;D

Ghostess on TV

hiya.

you going to mghees pre show?

I'm not sure what we're doing yet. My moms like "are we going to a party afterward?" We're staying overnight for sure.

BH

Quote19 pages!!
i f-in love you guys.

ding ding ding!
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

mjkoehler

Quote19 pages!!
i f-in love you guys.

mommy boobs and sunny glow is hawt.

Vespa- yeah, I think you may be the winner. You and I can rule the Board next week then.

Penny Lane

Quote19 pages!!
i f-in love you guys.

I'm going to call you Bee Hive, then.
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

BH

Quote19 pages!!
i f-in love you guys.

I'm going to call you Bee Hive, then.

I am buzzed a lot.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.