Anyone still looking for Z and EU?

Started by courtneylaurel, Oct 09, 2010, 08:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

courtneylaurel

My friend literally just cancelled on me, so I have one ticket for Z and one ticket for Evil Urges. I'd love to sell them as a set, Paypal preferably. Can get them sent out first thing Monday morning. I'll be flying solo from Louisville next Sunday, so I'd really like to get them off my hands and have the money to travel with. Contact me at courtneylaurel@ymail.com.

Penny Lane

BillinCt is looking for a Z night. I'll pass this on.
i assume it's gmail?
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

courtneylaurel

My e-mail address? It's ymail.

Also, I forgot to mention that they're hard tickets bought right when they went on sale :) Kind of bummed I'm going to have to go to these 2 nights alone! The friend that's meeting me on Monday has to leave NYC on Friday to come home to KY for work, and the friend that was coming to take her place just called me and bailed.

tdb810

I am sure you will find many friends during your first three shows, who will be happy to keep you company for the last two nights!
I only need a Z for someone- so will keep on looking.  

Would love to see BillinCt again!  He went to App Voices right Penny?

9 more nites!
.....Back at the Model Home

DaFunkyPrecedent

God damn those shaky knees.

e_wind

ILL REPLACE YOUR FRIEND. IM FROM LOUISVILLE
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

courtneylaurel

QuoteILL REPLACE YOUR FRIEND. IM FROM LOUISVILLE

Are you already going and you need those nights, or would you just be coming for Friday and Saturday? It'd be AWESOME to find someone local who wanted them...cuts shipping out of the equation.

FiddleCastro

If you still need to get rid of the 2 tickets, I might take both,
I NEEDED IT MOST WHENEVER tbh

subinai

PaulyC7

I'm looking for a ticket to both nights.  Let me know if you still have them.

courtneylaurel

Hey guys...they're gone :( I wish I had enough for all of you!

Trukel

Hey All

I have a pair to sell for the Z show. I want to sell the pair (no singles) and am happy to pass along my cost - $90 for the pair. I will be in Manhatten on Monday the 18th (midtown east) if you want to meet or you can pick the tix up where I live in Metuchen NJ. Pls let me know as criagslist is next.....but hate the idea that I'd sell my tickets to a scalper.