"z" design for Terminal 5

Started by dedufour41, Oct 14, 2010, 11:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

themarsvolta

Not sure if anyone can see the design on the website... just wanted some fellow fans feedback if they like my design??

Getting so antzy for Friday!!!!!!!

Check out these shirts I designed for the Z show...
http://wizandgooshirts.spreadshirt.com/

I'm so pumped!!! Enjoy your shows everyone!

@@

[/img]

themarsvolta

Does anyone know if they plan on filming all 5 shows...

Could only make it to two nights and was wondering if there was a plan for putting these shows to DVD?

Probably asking for a lot!!

@@

johnnYYac

QuoteNot sure if anyone can see the design on the website... just wanted some fellow fans feedback if they like my design??

Getting so antzy for Friday!!!!!!!

Check out these shirts I designed for the Z show...
http://wizandgooshirts.spreadshirt.com/

I'm so pumped!!! Enjoy your shows everyone!

@@

[/img]
I'm glad the image posted.  I checked out the website, but didn't realize what was in that design.  Now, and larger, I can say...

Holy shit, that's awesome!  You gotta work at it to see some of it, but its really beautiful, tmv.  I may have to get me one, though I won't be at the Z show.  Nice work!
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

themarsvolta

Thanks a lot Johnn... I really appreciate it...

I swear there was some spirit that took control of my hand that night I made it... it was like my brain new what it wanted to do, but I look at it now and I can't believe I did it... lol

Not usually that artistic... lol

Appreciate the reply! Thank you!

@@

j_rud

Which shows are you going to be at Volta? I'd just as soon hand the cash to you and take the shirt there then order one, if thats cool.
Say friend, you got any more of that good sasparilla?

themarsvolta

Jrud... I made the shirts through another company where you buy the shirts you design through them. I did this very last minute. I really wish I had thought about doing this months ago... I could have given anyone who wanted them for the show enough time to get one.

If you're still interested in getting a shirt just order it through the website... it would be a lot quicker and cheaper for us both if you ordered directly from them.

I'm honored that you would even want one of your own! Thank you!!
::)

Once again, sorry about the timing.

@@