NYC Ticket Swap:  Have Extras, Need Extras

Started by kyleschaffer, Aug 21, 2010, 04:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sexiestlibrarian

Need 1 for It Still Moves & 2 for Evil Urges

THANKS!!! :D

C-Bear

Can't make it to Mondays show or Tuesday's. I got two for TF & AD looking for 60 for the pair. PM me if anyones interested.  :'(

the_wizzard

I still have my extra TTF and AD...will be in NYC tomorrow morning and at McGee's pre-show.  If you are broke, I am willing to entertain some creative trades (love me some art...).
PM as I would hate to eat these tix (because it is one less face melted more than anything else) :P

JerseyDan

looking for 1 Z and 1 EU...help?!??!?!??

Ruckus

I will have one EU available.  PM me and I will get back to you ASAP.  I will also be at McGee's most likely on most evenings so if anyone is looking for an EU ticket and will be at an earlier show, that would work best.

Cheers
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

ItStillMaris

Hi.  I've never posted on this board, but I figured it would be a good way to get rid of my extra pass.  SO, I live in NYC, have an extra 5 day pass that I'll sell to someone for face.  Can meet you (preferably before the show) around NYC or Williamsburg.  I'm so excited for the week!  Email me if you are interested!   ;D

ItStillMaris

Jahmazed

I have a pair of ISM I will sell for face even though I paid more.  Will be at Mcgee's.  Would rather sell them to a forum member than on the street.  let me know..  send me an email mathab978@gmail.com

GoBears

I have extra tickets to the At Dawn show. I am looking to sell them at face. I fly in tonight from the west coast. Text me if you need any

510-289-1777