NYC Ticket Swap:  Have Extras, Need Extras

Started by kyleschaffer, Aug 21, 2010, 04:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

walterfredo

Dayum...keep missing the ISM tickets by minutes! Still iso just 1 It Still Moves ticket.

mahg33ta

QuoteDayum...keep missing the ISM tickets by minutes! Still iso just 1 It Still Moves ticket.

I need one too so if you see a pair (you are on here more than me it seems) feel free to speak for both.

scott-X99

Hey mahg33ta, lilsis has first dibs but I haven't heard back from her after I responded, so if she decides she doesn't want them, you can split my pair with walter. I will update the thread once I hear back.

mahg33ta

QuoteHey mahg33ta, lilsis has first dibs but I haven't heard back from her after I responded, so if she decides she doesn't want them, you can split my pair with walter. I will update the thread once I hear back.

Thanks - let us know.   After all, I was the original poster of this thread looking for an ISM  ;)

ynwa

QuoteHey mahg33ta, lilsis has first dibs but I haven't heard back from her after I responded, so if she decides she doesn't want them, you can split my pair with walter. I will update the thread once I hear back.

Thanks - let us know.   After all, I was the original poster of this thread looking for an ISM  ;)

hey scott - welcome to the boards!  and thank you for your kindness  :)

i am lil sis's real life older sister & can confirm, on her behalf, that she does still need/want 1 ISM ticket (if that's ok, of course).  we've met/hung out w/ some other members @ the merriweather & essex jct shows who can corroborate; see PM.

also, i'd like to second that this is mahg33ta's thread & he was looking for 1 ISM ticket.  his thread got hijacked by other folks (lil sis included).  no offense to others, just sayin...

"You have to be odd to be number one." -- Dr. Seuss

mahg33ta

i am lil sis's real life older sister & can confirm, on her behalf, that she does still need/want 1 ISM ticket (if that's ok, of course).  we've met/hung out w/ some other members @ the merriweather & essex jct shows who can corroborate; see PM.

also, i'd like to second that this is mahg33ta's thread & he was looking for 1 ISM ticket.  his thread got hijacked by other folks (lil sis included).  no offense to others, just sayin...

1.  I was being flip re: my comment on starting the thread.   It's gotta work first come first served in responses, no other way makes sense.

2.  No worries whatsoever about thread hijacking.   Walterfredo in fact was bending over backwards to not do so but the whole point of this thread is to stop 20 different threads from popping up.

3.   Lil Sis is the best and I'm pysched she found her ticket.

4.  I am supremely confident that tickets will be plentiful and at cost as we get closer.  No worries.

I was worried after posting that line that instead of sounding cheeky I would sound grumpy.   Not the case!   It's all good.

lil sis

I replied!  Check PMs!  :)
"There's still time for you to change your mind or whatever else you do."

ynwa

1.  I was being flip re: my comment on starting the thread.   It's gotta work first come first served in responses, no other way makes sense.

2.  No worries whatsoever about thread hijacking.   Walterfredo in fact was bending over backwards to not do so but the whole point of this thread is to stop 20 different threads from popping up.

3.   Lil Sis is the best and I'm pysched she found her ticket.

4.  I am supremely confident that tickets will be plentiful and at cost as we get closer.  No worries.

I was worried after posting that line that instead of sounding cheeky I would sound grumpy.   Not the case!   It's all good.

it didn't come across as grumpy at all, plus the  ;) was a big hint.  just wanted to second it for ya  :)

yup, there is still time so hopefully everyone searching will find what they need.  i'll keep my eyes open for everyone    

walterfredo

If lil sis only needs 1, I would gladly defer the 2nd to magh33ta. I have faith it will all work out eventually...it always does.

ynwa

i totally did not mean to open a can of worms here.  sometimes i forget that tone doesn't come thru in text & that smilies can help w/ that...  so please allow me to apologize.

it's not much of an olive branch but i did find this:
http://cgi.ebay.com/1-2-3-4-MY-MORNING-JACKET-Still-Moves-Tickets-10-21-/350393460092?pt=US_Tickets_all_in_one&hash=item519513e57c

asking $79.99 & there were a few others listing a hihger price OR best offer.  but, i still think more will show up on here for face + fees as the dates get closer.

ericm

I'll know for sure in a week or so about my extras for ISM and Z. If my +1's bail for either night, I'll put them up here.

"Where's Jim going?"

mahg33ta

I really believe it - tickets for face are going to be plentiful as we get closer.    That's just the way it is for GA shows - all tickets are created equal those hundreds of tix on stubhub, etc will all have to come down in price.    So I'm not worried in the least.

On another note, let me bump my previous offer - I have an extra Tennessee Fire (can't get to NYC until Tues) - will accept any reasonable offer.

itrainmonkeys

Looking for anyone who has an extra to "Z". Trying to convert my friend into a fan and he likes the Z album but I only have one ticket for me.

I wrote this in another thread:

My friend has never seen MMJ before and in all honesty hasn't been blown away/entranced by the CD's yet. He likes them.....but he doesn't understand yet. He doesn't realize the magic that Jim James brings to the stage. I was surprised that he's willing to spend the money to see these two shows (assuming I can get a ticket for Z) since he doesn't fully understand how badly his head is going to explode after seeing MMJ Live.

FiddleCastro

FiddleCastro, still searching for Z, Evil Urges, and if anyone has a Tennessee Fire extra, i'll take it off you.
I NEEDED IT MOST WHENEVER tbh

Jaime

I have two tickets to all five shows that i need to get rid of due to unfortunate circumstances. Email me at jfitch4@bellsouth.net if you are interested.

deathstick

I'm thinking I may need a ticket for the Z show if anyone's got an extree.

Thanks to all in advance!!

lopez

I have two(2) extra five day passes.  here's the scoop:

2 "hard" tickets in hand to:

My Morning Jacket 5 Day Pass
Terminal 5, New York, NY
Mon, Oct 18, 2010 - Sat, Oct 23, 2010
Seat location: section GA
Total Charge: US $ 435.05

E-mail me directly at:

lopez866@yahoo.com

walterfredo

QuoteFiddleCastro, still searching for Z, Evil Urges, and if anyone has a Tennessee Fire extra, i'll take it off you.

I have an extra Tenn Fire for you.

walterfredo

If anyone needs a Tennessee Fire ticket, I would be grateful if someone would take my extra off my hands.  I would be willing to sell it for less than face if need be.  Or, if someone buys it for face I will gladly buy you the adult beverage of your liking at the show.