NYC Ticket Swap:  Have Extras, Need Extras

Started by kyleschaffer, Aug 21, 2010, 04:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

itrainmonkeys

Still desperately looking for a Z ticket. Trying to convert my friend into a fan and he's never seen the Jacket live. heeeeeelp

SVRDhand13

I have an extra for TTF.  I'll sell it for $30 + shipping (or I can meet you somewhere in NYC) which is a better price than Ticketmaster.  I can't make it that Monday night and I don't want to eat the price of the full ticket.  I'm also willing to trade the ticket for another NYC show- all offers considered. PM me!
10: T5 (At Dawn, Z, Evil Urges) 11: VA, MSG, 2012: BK, Cap Theater 1-2 15: GovBall, XPN, Beacon 2+3

spacewolf

Hey Fans! I've got 2 for At Dawn and 2 for T. Fire. I am open to all offers but would trade all 4 tickets for 2 EUs. Its my bday and I'm trying to get some friends in the door.

Thanks!

Ruckus

one 5 pack face and fees...pm me if interested.  for those looking for the last three days, this may not be that bad a deal, particularly if you are able to move the first two days for less than face but recoup some cash.
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

mbf

I need two tickets to Evil Urges. If anyone has extras to sell, please contact me. meadferris@gmail.com

FiddleCastro

still desperately Looking for Z. Have an EU for trade.
I NEEDED IT MOST WHENEVER tbh

bndo

Like FiddleCastro, I too have a Saturday Evil Urges I'd like to trade for a Friday Z.

I'm in NYC and will be going to all 5 nights.

UPDATE: Trade lined up...

lopez

I have an extra pair, that's two(2) extra tickets for each show for:

Tenn. Fire 10/18
and
At Dawn 10/19
at
Terminal 5 in NYC

These are "hard" tickets in hand.

My loss is your gain.

Way below face plus TM fees.

$25.00 each/$50.00 for a pair/$100.00 for all four.

E-mail me directly at lopez866@yahoo.com  

subinai

im looking for 1 ticket to EU and 1 for Z. PM me

ericm

A buddy of mine just picked up a Z ticket on EBay for $68.00 including shipping. He said there is still one left as the guy was selling a pair.

Not a fan of paying over face, but this is cheaper than the other Z tix there or on Stubhub.

"Where's Jim going?"

oxxys

I need a Z and Evil Urges please PM me.

lopez

only two left

I have an extra pair, that's two(2) extra tickets for

Tenn. Fire 10/18
at
Terminal 5 in NYC

These are "hard" tickets in hand.

My loss is your gain.

Way below face plus TM fees.

$25.00 each/$50.00 for the pair/both.

E-mail me directly at lopez866@yahoo.com

Dodobird

Hey All,  

I have a pair of tickets for Tenn Fire and a pair for At Dawn. My friend from work can't make it anymore and I said I would find a good home for them. He wants to make sure they go to a real MMJ fan. Just looking for face value or even less. Prob would do $25 eah ticket. $50 for each pair.

Send me a PM if interested. I could meet up in the city of the night of the show at McGee's Pub where we are all going before hand.

Thanks,
Brian
Wakin up feelin good and limber!

CountSA

I just won 2 Z tickets on ebay!  I am a happy man.

darkglow

have an extra 5 night pass (TTF, AD, ISM, Z, EU)

pm me for details!

Ruckus

2 five packs available...PM me if interested.  

wamsankas

Hey everybody, just looking for 2 Tennessee fire... don't really want to pay as much as i did for Z and still moves. thanks if anyone has some extras!

ToddJ075

Just put 2 sets of 5 day passes on Stub Hub for 235. ea.  Super bummed I cant make it down there.

jordan

QuoteHey everybody, just looking for 2 Tennessee fire... don't really want to pay as much as i did for Z and still moves. thanks if anyone has some extras!

I have 1 Tennessee Fire and 1 At Dawn ticket.  Both are for face value.   Email me at jordan111280@yahoo.com

Ruckus

One five pack left everyone.  I'll split it up for a reasonable price as well