Main Menu

I miss....

Started by trukus, Oct 29, 2010, 01:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ericm

Quote from: bluesky on Mar 20, 2011, 06:50 PM
Still listening to T5 phone went west on the train, noticed that near the end someone shouts out:

"I LOVE YOU JOHNNY QUIAD" then i realized that it's Trish  :thumbsup:

:)

Why am I not surprised? ;)
"Where's Jim going?"

lil sis

Still listening to T5 phone went west on the train, noticed that near the end someone shouts out:

love that  :)
"There's still time for you to change your mind or whatever else you do."

tdb810

Quote from: ericm on Mar 20, 2011, 07:35 PM

i am such a big mouth :-X 
.....Back at the Model Home

kydiddle

Quote from: tdb810 on Mar 20, 2011, 10:57 PM

No you're not! Hahaha! I love this.

My god I miss that week. I'll never forget when we were at Joe's Pub and I walked over to talk to you, Trish, and you just kind of pushed me at Johnny Quaid and you said, "OH HERE'S KY!" as if he was supposed to know me. Hahahaha. Then he put his arm around me and you took our picture. My knees wobbled a little bit....
Cow temperature.

Crispy

Quote from: kydiddle on Mar 22, 2011, 10:33 AM

My god I miss that week. I'll never forget when we were at Joe's Pub and I walked over to talk to you, Trish, and you just kind of pushed me at Johnny Quaid and you said, "OH HERE'S KY!" as if he was supposed to know me. Hahahaha. Then he put his arm around me and you took our picture. My knees wobbled a little bit....
Trish wasn't the only one excited to see Quaid...

"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

tdb810

Quote from: Crispy on Mar 22, 2011, 11:03 AM
Quote from: kydiddle on Mar 22, 2011, 10:33 AM

Trish wasn't the only one excited to see Quaid...

I love this photo! 

He was so awesome, wasn't he?? He was especially patient with my jibber jabbering and PRing....Seeing that OBH video brought it all back.  I CANNOT believe we got to hang out with him!
.....Back at the Model Home

ms. yvon

i have a stash of stickers left from the T5 run.  found them along with 3 of the 2nd wave Rampant Badassery stickers. (1 ear-marked for Crispy!  :beer: )

if you're in the market for a BITCHIN SOUL SITUATION or ROCK, SOUL, DANGER! sticker hit me up!

they both have this phrase in smaller text under the slogans, " MMJ TCB T5 NYC, 2010"
that's MMJ - Take Care of Business - Terminal 5
it can be trimmed off if you don't want to be tied to acronyms, yo.  :cool:

PM me your address and i'll get you some stickers in the mail.  :beer:
"i don't mean to brag, i don't mean to boast, but we like hot butter on our breakfast toast."

ericm

Quote from: ms. yvon on Jan 01, 2016, 09:50 PM
i have a stash of stickers left from the T5 run.  found them along with 3 of the 2nd wave Rampant Badassery stickers. (1 ear-marked for Crispy!  :beer: )

if you're in the market for a BITCHIN SOUL SITUATION or ROCK, SOUL, DANGER! sticker hit me up!

they both have this phrase in smaller text under the slogans, " MMJ TCB T5 NYC, 2010"

Oh man Yvon, this is some wild cross country vibe thing going on tonight.  :cheesy: I was just  moving some posters around earlier today and I have one of each of these wedged in the frames of three of my T5 posters. They've been in there since the shows and of all nights to rehang some and see your stickers it's tonight when you posted about them.

I was looking at the TCB thing and wondered if it did mean Taking Care of Business, and said to myself, I'm gonna have to ask you about that next time I see you, and then you go and make your post!!  :cool:

That was one hell of a week, and the Rampant Badassery hasn't stopped since! In fact it's gotten more Rampant.   :thumbsup:  :beer:
"Where's Jim going?"

ms. yvon

haha! that's fantastic eric!  happy new year, my friend!  :beer:

love your sig line, too  :grin:

(side bar:  we could really use a dancing emoticon on the forum.  note to self:  talk to yacc.)
"i don't mean to brag, i don't mean to boast, but we like hot butter on our breakfast toast."

Crispy

Quote from: ms. yvon on Jan 01, 2016, 09:50 PM

Woohoo! As you can see, I desperately need more Rampant Badassery in my life. And I am all about the acronyms, BTW!

P.S. Eric! What happened to the schnitzengrubens?!  :wink: 

P.P.S. Another woohoo for bumping this thread!  :beer:
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

ericm

Quote from: Crispy on Jan 02, 2016, 01:25 PM

P.S. Eric! What happened to the schnitzengrubens?!  :wink: 

P.P.S. Another woohoo for bumping this thread!  :beer:

I hear ya on the bump!  :thumbsup:

You know it had to be another great personal interaction to get me to change from the schnitzengrubens.  :grin:

Long story short, it's just one of the great lines from the always classic Yvon setlist notes.  :cool: night 2 outside the Beacon-PWW.

I swear when everyone is going towards the stage to get a band setlist, I'm looking for Yvon.   :smiley:

"Where's Jim going?"

ericm

Quote from: ms. yvon on Jan 02, 2016, 04:05 AM

(side bar:  we could really use a dancing emoticon on the forum.  note to self:  talk to yacc.)

Same to you Yvon, and I really hope you've kept your setlist notes from all your shows. It would make a great book from the road type thing. I know I'd buy a copy!  :beer:
"Where's Jim going?"

Crispy

Quote from: ericm on Jan 02, 2016, 01:44 PM

Same to you Yvon, and I really hope you've kept your setlist notes from all your shows. It would make a great book from the road type thing. I know I'd buy a copy!  :beer:

AbsoLOOTly! Although I know she'd have to gather them from all of the random places she's stashed them so as to serendipitously run across them now and again.  :wink:

ericm

Quote from: Crispy on Jan 02, 2016, 01:52 PM
Quote from: ericm on Jan 02, 2016, 01:44 PM

AbsoLOOTly! Although I know she'd have to gather them from all of the random places she's stashed them so as to serendipitously run across them now and again.  :wink:

I can totally see that!  :grin:

They'd have to be printed just like the originals too.  More like a pic of the notes scrapbook style. No particular order, written on whatever's handy,  a few songs here, flip it over for a few more, some written sideways, etc.  :smiley: Man, I know there'd be a lot of real gems in there.  :beer:
"Where's Jim going?"

ms. yvon

it'd have to be annotated.  a photo on the facing page with notes deciphering the scrawl.
maybe some circles and arrows...

i have one at work written on a torn open envelope.  one note is: I'M FEELIN IT!
:grin: :grin:

ericm

Quote from: ms. yvon on Jan 10, 2016, 12:07 PM
it'd have to be annotated.  a photo on the facing page with notes deciphering the scrawl.
maybe some circles and arrows...

i have one at work written on a torn open envelope.  one note is: I'M FEELIN IT!
:grin: :grin:

Haha, classic!

Annotated works for me. I'm telling ya, it's a must have for any Jacket fan!  :thumbsup: 
"Where's Jim going?"

Soulshine

I read this thread from the very beginning. My arm hairs had an erection the whole time and I had a permasmile!!!!!

What a week! I have our group photo framed and on my desk at work  :kiss:

How lucky are we to have found each other and to of had this incredible experience?!?!

Grateful minds think alike  :beer:
Because we're all in this together...

ms. yvon

Soulshine

Quote from: ms. yvon on Jan 31, 2016, 06:06 PM
JEN!  :cheesy:

EVONNE!  :cheesy:

I miss you! Can't wait to see you at RR beautiful!  :cool:
Because we're all in this together...