Owl poster at San Diego show in August '10

Started by blucas, Nov 25, 2010, 01:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blucas

Help...

Does anyone remember, or better yet, have a picture of the owl poster that MMJ had at their san diego show?  My memory might be a little fuzzy from the pre-show imbibing combined with the passing of a few months (not to mention that long walk up those steep steps at SDSU), but I remember a unique and really cool stylized version?
soft and warm all the time make you want it over and over

johnnYYac

This is the poster I found for San Diego 2010, a llama

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

e_wind

there was a really cool owl poster that looked like overlapping prints of owls from the LA show that was really cool.  HAvent seen more than one for SD though.
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

johnnYYac

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

ryno11111

Here is the one done by LaLaLand posters for the LA Greek show.  Perhaps there was one for the San Diego show too?

blucas

Thx for the input!  I remember the cool llama (or alpaca maybe?) from the SD show and love the LA owl poster.  I still can't find the owl I am looking for, nor can I remember where it was....arrrgggghhhhh (@ this point, I am questioning whether my memory is truth or fiction...it was one of those nights; in a good way).  However, I will remain diligent in thumbing through the interweb and vow to return to this post triumphantly; sharing my adoration for this elusive owl with you all!
soft and warm all the time make you want it over and over