Main Menu

hi

Started by la_oo_ra, Jun 09, 2003, 12:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

la_oo_ra

i know it goes against message board ethic to announce yourself as a newbie, but what the heck.  my name is laura, 18, from milwaukee wi.  mmj is great!! and a lot of my friends are getting into it. can't wait to see another show, are there any others from around milwaukee?

laura
laura
aim: olivejuice685

peanut butter puddin surprise

Hello There-
I'm John, and there's nothing wrong at all with your post.  You'll find that everyone here is friendly and passionate about all things MMJ, so feel at home and poke around the board.

Drop me an email and I'll hook you up with my FTP server-got lots of great stuff to download!

Welcome aboard,
John  :D

Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

To O, Riny, and Tooth:

Did you notice I didn't say we were mellow?  ;)

(that's an inside joke...we'll tell ya all about it!)

Oz

Nice one, John!  ;)

Oh, and Laura, fuck message board ethics! We're pleased to hear from you. Our tribe is increasing, and hell, we´re proud of it.
I'm ready when you are

la_oo_ra

hey thanks guys, and what's this about being mellow?

laura
laura
aim: olivejuice685

Oh, it's an old running joke we have around here...I happened to suggest that we're mellow here on the board sometime ago, and I got a very un-mellow response, which in turn lead to a long thread about how we're not mellow...it was funny, really-you gotta believe me!

Oz

Yeah, it´s a shame that topic got lost. I believe there were some amazing, hilarious curses in there. Riny, are you sure you can´t find that one somewhere in the basements of your computer?
I'm ready when you are