Post 666...does this mean I'm evil?

Started by johnconaway, Jul 25, 2003, 10:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

peanut butter puddin surprise

Okay, I've made it to the evil number of 666 on posts...does this mean I turn into Eddie from the Iron Maiden glory dayss?  Bon Scott??  Ronnie James Dio?

Maybe I'll just change my pic to one of the above.  That would be so cool.

Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

hipkink

I just noticed that! I was wondering though... does anyone know WHY 666 is evil? Why is that the number of the Devil? Am I stoopid? But anyway. Congrats! From now on, July 25th should be a holiday dedicated to mischief. I know we already have Halloween and April Fool's day, but what's wrong with having one more?
You came around when I needed you, now I'm up to my neck in you.

Oz

I think it says in the bible... And I guess, if you believe in good and evil, you'd have to believe the bible. By the way, John, I've been waiting for months for you to actually double my number of my posts, but you just can't seem to do it. C'mon, man, put some gas in it!  ;D
I'm ready when you are

Okay, that sounds like a challenge...about 76 more to go if you don't post at all...hmmmmmmmmm

Oz

Okay, so this means at least two more. No, I'm not gonna make it easy for you!  ;D
I'm ready when you are

Ah yes, but it will be sooooo much fun!  ;D

igor

i can't believe you mentioned iron maiden and dio on the same message, the same day i saw both of them in concert. hehehe.

i went to nj last friday to see maiden with old friends. we missed motorhead as they only played for 30 mins and played early. dio sucked, they should have played first, oh well. maiden played for 1.5 hours, busted out mostly old stuff, but not enough classics, no aces high or rime of the ancient mariners. we got revelations, 2 minutes, and they opened with number of the beast.

"6-6-6 the number of the beast"

good times.