New MMJ Fan

Started by Dylan, Dec 21, 2003, 08:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dylan

I just bought It Still Moves i'm floored it's classic and the more I hear the more I'm amazed. They are phenomonal!!! Just one of those cds you buy and your changed by it. Not that the other ones aren;t as good. Just my first experience with MMJ and i'm blown away. I look forward to posting here more. BTW my name is Dylan I live in Atlanta, GA. Can't wait to see them on the 17th!!! But wow is all I can say...

Dylan

I stayed up all night listening to it over and over and its just amazing. I know I posted before but I mean literally sat and just really absorbed it and this is incredible. The sun came up and work is here again so yall have a good one. But I can't get enough of these guys damn this is just killer...

marktwain

Welcome, Dylan.  We understand your excitement - I totally agree with you about It Still Moves.  Just wait til you get to see the live show- you will be blown away.  Get some live recordings from John's FTP server, too.
BTW, props to Atlanta - I grew up in that area before moving to KY.

Oz

Welcome aboard! Go see them live if you haven't and be sure to get their debut album The Tennessee Fire and the Split EP with Songs: Ohia, if you happen to come across them. Oh, and share your experiences with the rest of us, cause we'll be glad to hear them!  :)
I'm ready when you are